Some people will give you the shirt...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Door bell rings...Rotti's go nuts.
Open the door,package on the stoop.
Bring it in,check for ticking devices,sweep for Anthrax.
Let dogs do a drug sniff.
Package is clean.

Bring it in,open.

What do I find...."The shirt off someone's back" literally.

Thank you mrninja.

The story behind the gift. mrninja knew my DAD served in Korea (a dozen other places aswell). So what has he sent me you might ask. He sent me the shirt off his back. I'm the proud new owner of some utilities that were actually in Korea.

WOW. Rubb is blown away....yet again.

I'm wearin' 'em around the house.

Here's a handsome devil....modelling his new camo's.

1.JPG

I was worried if it might fit...mrninja9 stands about 6'4" 230.

Fits like it was made for me. The hat is courtesy of McMustang. Another very cool Bro.

and the reason it all happened.....

Lets bow our heads,and say a prayer and whisper a thank-you to all our Vets.

I live free and easy...because of My Dad,mrninja9,Gunny,McMustang and all who SERVE.

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>THANKS MEN</span>

9.JPG

Thanks to All who serve to protect us...

So Rubbah, when did you grow the Stash? Very 1986 of you.
laugh.gif

oh by the andy you know my name now so i think that being prior military your out of regs so you have to give the 70's theirs handlebars back

ok let tell the rest of the story i was talkin to andy about the carol drecker flowers and asked him if he ever got my package and we figured it got lost he asked me what was in it i told him he hesitated said wait your chris i was like yeah who else would i be well man i just got it i didnt know that was you hahaha so little to your belief rsd people can surprise you and you always surprise us look ate you upper lip dang man you could be the next joe DIRT

Back