Yoshi RS-3 slip on's

Danno$$

Registered
Interested in these, could you guys explain the difference between road and race models sound wise??? I hear there are two different baffling models. Is thier any engine or mapping adjustments needed for each??? Im looking for a deep but not too loud sound.

I had the RS3 race on my Busa and loved the sound. Not to loud at all. When using slip ons there is no need to remap.

(if you want sound and power , go with Yoshimura TriOval DualExit 4-2-1 system)

Race have no baffle, road models do and are too quiet.
+1 also

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they are almost the same muffler if not the same, one with and one without the baffle.
Sound wise, Both will sound deep, one will be louder than the other, you can always remove the baffle from the street version if you want.
Will not have to remap, I have TRS bolt-on's witch are almost the same and no mapping was required and I took the baffles out. Your changing the mufflers - not the exhaust system as a whole.
If your concerned about sounding like a 600 or something - it's never going to happen.
Just get them Danny Boy, their super easy to install, you'll love them, you'll sound cool and you'll look and be COOL
ThumbsUp.gif
JUST DO IT!

Oh and with so many opinions, you may never hear what you want to hear and eventually you'll be
deadhorse.gif
on the subject, sorry, hope it helps.

Enjoy
thumb_up.gif

Picture_668.jpg

my opinion I'd just spend the few extra dollars, and go with a 4-2-1, unless you like the look of the dual pipes ? The RS 3's are VERY NICE looking !!

make sure to take some pic.'s !!

I have the RS-3 race bolt-ons. Love the low grumble. They aren't too loud but wake up nicely!  
thumb_up.gif

Back