Yoshi RS-3 race slips

i can see straight through it as i can see into the midpipe if i shine a light into the canister.  it is the new emblem with USA on it.  must be the race baffles..  oh well, nuthin seems to be harmed after drillin out the set pins so im not sweatrin it....

pardon my ignorance...
pillepalle.gif

i can see straight through it as i can see into the midpipe if i shine a light into the canister.  it is the new emblem with USA on it.  must be the race baffles..  oh well, nuthin seems to be harmed after drillin out the set pins so im not sweatrin it....

pardon my ignorance...  
pillepalle.gif
Ok I learned something new too then.. at one time all cans for the Busa came with race baffles.. then this thing about noise became a factor and they started using the inserts, I thought at the same time as the emblem change.
dunno.gif

Anyway if can see straight through them babies then they are race baffles..
winkold.gif

Hope this helps you..

Right, if you can see through them its race. I think the street version are baffled similar to stock pipes. Mine are race, but like stated before, I think the new races just come with that bolt on baffle thing.

I just put a set on mine. Got from ebay for a little over $400. Got them in like 3 days. I had to drill out the two top bolts. One baffle came right out. They other I had to grab with pliers and wiggle out. It is a tight fit with the flanges in there. The baffle was a piece of angled pipe about 7" lond. Didn't look like much, but made a noticeable difference in sound.

Back