GAS MILEAGE WITH YOSHI SLIPS

Danno$$

Registered
Hey all, just added yoshi rs-3 race slips. Look and sound good. Worried if this will lower fuel mileage... seems to have less response right above idle. Please let me know if this will hurt it? thanks

Hmmm...never noticed loss of mpg with mine, but mine also came with a PCII-USB and map for the slips from another member here.

In all honesty 35 mpg or 40 mpg...does it really matter THAT much?

winkold.gif
I am not one to comment! I have mine mapped for high performance w/ typically means less mpg. I get about 23mpg. That is very good to me. I'm use to 9 mpg in my suv.
rock.gif

Just my
2cents.gif
when it comes to my baby I couldn't give a rat's hind end what it's mpg. is
beerchug.gif

But to help ya out, I don't think your slip ons are going to make any dif.
thumb_up.gif

winkold.gif
I am not one to comment! I have mine mapped for high performance w/ typically means less mpg. I get about 23mpg. That is very good to me. I'm use to 9 mpg in my suv.
rock.gif

Just my
2cents.gif
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

winkold.gif
rock.gif

Just my
2cents.gif
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

I get an average of 42 mpg with the same exhausts. Also, they remapped the ECU and took the baffles out. That's highway mileage. Hope it helps.

Here she is with the Yoshis.
2284961775_eb6485a786_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the CF RS-3 slip-ons and average (according to the computer) about 42-43MPG, but I do a LOT of commuting at night with no traffic, so my MPG is always pretty god.

I have Yoshi's slip ons, and I NEVER noticed any difference at all ! I get 42 to 43 mpg on the Hwy, so, I'am all
biggrin.gif
SMILES

Back