YOSHI SLIP ON'S

RAMHEMI06

Registered
HELLO THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND IM A MEWBIE THATS A PROUD OWNER OF A 07 BUSA. (BLACK THE FASTEST COLOR) BUT I AM THINKING OF BUYING YOSHI SLIP ON'S EITHER THE TRS OR THE RS-3 (DUAL) ONES. DO YOU HAVE TO HAVE A POWER COMMANDER TO GET IT TO RUN RIGHT OR IS IT GOING TO BE OK? I AM ADDING A K&N FILTER AS WELL. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND RESPONSE.
newbie.gif
<span style='color:red'></span>

It will be OK w/o the PC but improved response and drivability with a PC and map .

Stops the lean surge at lower RPM .

Welcome to the site an BTW since your new here, the blue 2007 is THE fastest color  
beerchug.gif

I have an 07 Black Busa w/ Yosh RS-3s...no power comm, no puttering, no back fire, no air mod, no marble mod, no probs.

Oh and welcome to the club, please post pics of your ride bro...where's covington?

I forgot , search for the marble mod that blocks the pair valve. Helps with lean backfire on decel if it even happens .

(RAMHEMI06 @ Jul. 11 2007,07:32) HOW DO THEY SOUND? ANY BIG DIFF? HOW DO YOU POST PICS?
they sound great, no too loud but throaty...

to post pics, there's several different ways...most people use photocucket.com I guess or link from a host server, good luck!

black=fastest, period...unless you remove the reflectors, then its the fastestest...lol

I have the Yoshi RS-3's you do not need a PC for the Bolt on's.  Yes the make a big difference in Sound they sound a whole lot deeper and in the high RPM range they are pretty loud as well not as loud as D&D or Mussy But they sound really good IMO

TU SHAY, THE REFLECTORS ARE REMOVED SO I'M WITH YOU. MARBLE MOD? SORRY IM NEW TO THIS BIKE THING. I BOUGHT IT TO KEEP UP WITH MY BUDDY WHO HAS A GIXXER-1000

welcome to the boards.
throw em on and roll out.
you may or may not need the marble mod/block offs
From what I've read the K&N filter isn't any better than stock.
You may want to do a search for "small air box mod".

R22's are nice too

post_47_89503_yoshi_R22_s_004.jpg

(RAMHEMI06 @ Jul. 11 2007,10:57) TU SHAY, THE REFLECTORS ARE REMOVED SO I'M WITH YOU. MARBLE MOD? SORRY IM NEW TO THIS BIKE THING. I BOUGHT IT TO KEEP UP WITH MY BUDDY WHO HAS A GIXXER-1000
marble mod. block line to pair vlv which stops back fire'n during decel.

here's a pic of the small air box mod

post_47_13616_air_mods_007.jpg

I have the RS-3 (race) on my 06. No back fire. Stock filter. No pc, but is on my wish list. I like them alot but would not pay full price for them. I paid $250 used, in mint cond. If paying full price, I would go all the way and get a 4 into 1 w/pc. Thats just me.

RS3's here, with a BMC street air filter, no issues, runs great, no backfiring, stock airbox and no mods, no Power Commander either. Love it.

(RAMHEMI06 @ Jul. 11 2007,08:36) I THINK I CAN GET THEM FOR 505.00 SHIPPED IS THAT A BAD PRICE?
depends how much you want to spend, might want to check out ebay or see if someone is selling them here like I did:

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Yoshimura-Stainless-RS-3-Hayabusa-exhaust-mufflers_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35596QQihZ00
1QQitemZ110146356166QQrdZ1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....6QQrdZ1</a>

NOTE: CAPS=YELLING!

Back