YOSHI TRS FULL SYSTEM

RAMHEMI06

Registered
Hey I am about to purchase a yoshi trs full exhaust system (header and can) and from what i seen on other posts you have to have a power programmer to make it run right. Ok first there are two programmer options Power Commander III and Power Commander III EX. which one? And Second I know a shop in Savannah (Ga) thta will program it on a dyno for 330.00 (parts and labor). Is this Neccessary? I have rs-3 slip ons now and i want more power and plus i can get the whole trs sytem for 420.00? And last, It says race application only will it hurt if i run it on the street only (like normal riding). Thanks i am new to this so i appreciate any help.

i have got a full system trs and pc3usb on my bike.at the moment i have got the standard map in i will get it on dyno aswell next year they say its best to.
you should be ok on normal riding aswell and your notice a difference when shes screaming to
super.gif

Thank You! what power programmer? and what do you mean by normal map? The file on the power commander website that says Yoshimura Duplex Full Exhaust with Stock Air filter?

I asked about the new EX since I live in California (EX is CARB-OK, in case bikes start to get smogged). But the tuner I am planning to use for a dyno/tune recommended against it (some parameters CANNOT be adjusted).

So I got a the "old" PCIII (bought it with a map preloaded for a Yosh full system with a BMC Race filter).  Happy to say that the map is dead-on.  Will still get a dyno/tune someday to dial it all in

Back