I put some Yoshimura TRS mufflers on...

AZBusa67

Registered
I just put some Yoshimura TRS mufflers on and am VERY pleased with the sound levels and the results. I also installed a Power Commander and used the appropriate MAP with the setup that I have. My only real gripe is that on the first start in the morning it seems to run a lot richer than when I had the stock canisters on. Once it warms up?...Whoa Nelly!! A fellow rider said it's due to the lack of backpressure that was there before that makes it run richer when it's first started. This makes sense, but I wanted some expert opinions on this please.

Thanks! :D

cheferman65

Registered
I don't believe it is the mufflers changing the fuel/air mixture as much as the addition of a PC w/ a canned map. Just because it is bike/equipment specific doesn't mean it is optimal for your application. Get it to a reputable tuner w/ a dyno and make it so. :thumbsup:

AZBusa67

Registered
I put 4oz of Sea Foam in with a full tank today and rode 126 miles. After about 30/35 miles it seemed like a switch went off and my bike came alive like I had poked a sleeping wolf....WOW! I have to say I was a bit on the skeptical side about using Sea Foam, but I have to say in all honesty it DOES WORK!
I didn't adjust the Power Commander and from the way it responds now, I don't think I'm going to! :D

IMAG1083.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
c10 Put new Titanium RS-3 Yoshimura system on . Gen II Busa Information 2
J is it too early to put on my yoshimura r55 exhaust Appearance mods 15
rubbersidedown Favorite posted pics you put on The Org Random Thoughts 9
P Who put down some miles today? General Bike Related Topics 12
Quiksilver Tps wont stay put. Busa problems 4
M hi, hello hola i got a question. can i put a tire 200 on my busa 1generation? Tires 3
D Anybody put a ZX10 or ZX14 front wheel on a Gen2? Gen II Busa Information 11
Quiksilver Tps wont stay put Busa problems 8
busalife2016 Changed Sprockets Good God It Put A Smile On My Face!!!!! Gen II Busa Information 36
Tb3 Put My New Seat To The Test Today Gen II Busa Information 12
M 00 Busa dies when put into gear - NOT KICKSTAND SENSOR!!! Help Busa problems 4
rubbersidedown Had to put my Busa in the ditch yesterday...Scooter Punks Random Thoughts 29
captain It's been awhile since I put any weather pics up... Random Thoughts 25
C put frame sliders on 06 and after a spacer fell out General Bike Related Topics 3
B Put some new leds on my Busa Appearance mods 11
gurrera This Is Why You Don’t Put Christmas Lights On A Palm Tree Random Thoughts 15
aussiesuzukirider Put this on your bucket list. Random Thoughts 12
W Here may be a way to put your Gen I Busa up on a track stand more safely: General Bike Related Topics 0
04LE For those who have had aftermarket decals put on General Bike Related Topics 34
H Best place to put an alarm LED on a Busa? General Bike Related Topics 8
B Can I put a 200/50/17 on a stock 06 with no extention? Tires 11
shawnski I had to put her to sleep Random Thoughts 25
oeballer50 Put her up for the winter General Bike Related Topics 6
jellyrug Who will be first to put this technology into a helmet? General Bike Related Topics 21
gurrera Where to put #44 Random Thoughts 15
kitchener rider put the busa up for sale Random Thoughts 45
Audiomaker Put your feet down! General Bike Related Topics 36
Big E I cant even put it into words. This Hayabusa is RIDICULOUS! General Bike Related Topics 30
sticky6 How do I put these in..baffles? Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 5
sticky6 Know a good mechanic/handyman that can put frame sliders on my busa? Maintenance and Do-It-Yourself 4
M Any "legal" places to put your license plate? Appearance mods 22
M Type of gasoline to put in an 05'? New bike didn't come with a manual. General Bike Related Topics 9
outlawbusa How many good ol boys would you put into the whale jiz? Random Thoughts 13
BUSA CRUSEN Had to put down MW3 Random Thoughts 16
b-dub_sr Somebody put this guy in for an award!!!!! Random Thoughts 20
Nut1080 Put bike in gear and it dies New Owners Forum 18
card16969 We put our lives in a strangers hands every day! Accident / Crash Forum 10
M Put the first 600 miles on the new Busa this week, some observations Gen II Busa Information 13
jwest how i put my bike on stands by myself General Bike Related Topics 43
B Money for mods you have put into your bike? Random Thoughts 23
I Love My Wife How many have put the bike in storage for the winter? General Bike Related Topics 30
Timz0r Put her down... Busa problems 12
Lurch Let us put some things in perspective please. Harley Bashing Random Thoughts 84
H Which Rim Stripes to put on my Pearl White 2010 Busa ? General Bike Related Topics 5
sportcustoms71 michelin PP2ct's review, plus put new PR2's on. Tires 4
B What price would you put on it General Bike Related Topics 22
nabusa put on a Gen2 tail conversion Appearance mods 44
busa186 how do I put a signature on?? New Owners Forum 3
busabeast put a dog down, picked up two... Random Thoughts 12
Blanca BusaLess Arnold and Maria put their mansion up for sale.... The Playground 1