Yohimura R77 slip on map.....

karol.chovanec

Registered
Please guys. does anyone install YOSHI R77 dual slip-ons on busa 2009 with stock filter?
i am looking for the map that i can run.
I am running PCV.
Thanks
:please::please::please::please::please:

If the slipons are your only mod, you do not need the pcv or a map. If you want any benefit get it dyno tuned and a custom map.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

You might find one, but the best thing you can do is turn the PCV off, and unless you plan on adding a full system down the road remove it and sell it.

Slip-ons have little to no input to performance on top of that your Gen II will compensate for minor changes without help. Best of luck.

agree with points raised above. but since you already have the PCV, maybe give each MAP below a try to see which one works best (not an exact match but only 2 maps for slip-ons from Dynojet's site):

Welcome to Power Commander Motorcycle Fuel Injection Tuning Module

20-008-012 Two Brothers slip-ons, Stock or aftermarket air filter
20-008-011 M4 slip-ons exhaust , Stock or aftermarket air filter

P.S. My bike came with Yosh R-77 slip-ons and a PCV when I bought it. I added a V&H header and BMC Race filter and will try this map :
20-008-007 Akrapovic full exhaust (S-S13R2-RC), Stock or aftermarket air filter

A new version of the ECU Editor is on its way and I hope to get one for my bike someday.

Thanks man. i know my pcv is pretty useless here. i got it really cheap so since a have it i'll use it..

some guys said their bike is running bit smoother with pcv, therefore if was hoping someoen else migth have custom map that i can use it.

thanks tho...

Back