Slip-ons (which ones to buy)???

Danno$$

Registered
Im thinking of replacing my stock exhaust. I want 2 slip-ons. Im not looking for loud, just as deep as possible. Im thinking yoshi RS-3. Any suggestions??

I have scorpian slip ons on mine. They have that nice deep rumble. Scorpian is my personal preference, but a ton to choose from out there.

Love my Yosh RS3, great sound.

2007_2_2_002_35_.JPG

You love the HMF... some one on here described them as opening a 50 foot zipper when backing off the throttle. Think of this every time I ride...so true.

2 bro's M-5 slip-on's are sweet. They look good and have a great deep sound and are not very loud at all.

Two Bros are very deep, sound great almost like a piped Subaru WRX sound.  But it's really a matter of personal preference.

10-15-07Download049.jpg

href="http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m62/WebfootCompany/?action=view&current=Busa1.jpg" target="_blank">
Busa1.jpg
</a>

I have these Akrapovic's for $400. I think retail on these pipes is $885? They have a total of 3800 miles on them. As near P-E-R-F-E-C-T as you'll find in used pipes.

Carbon Fiber with a very deep troaty sound. I had them on my 06 and loved them. Just wish I could have put them on my 08. Ask BrendanP what he thinks about them? That's his ugly mug in the photo
fart.gif

+1 for the Yosh RS3 race cans...I had them on my '05, they were awesome!

Nice deep rumble, and they point in and up just a bit, narrowing the rear end a bit. I dig 'em.

BusaBricksWeb.JPG

Back