Yoshi alpha t map

Are you going for max power or rideability? I told my tuner I wanted as smooth a low end as possible and more torque. This ended up costing me about 3 hp on top I think but the bike is a joy to ride on real-world streets. I know you know this but it's always good to talk to your tuner about what you are looking for before he tunes the bike.
Think my goal is the same as yours. Don't think I'll miss 3hp on the top end.

That's why Suzuki was smart like a fox and designed the gen 3 for more low to mid range...when they did their research they probably noted that more people operate in this range verses top end...
Every bike manufacturer has always known where we all ride the most , real world street speeds and limited top end use . For whatever reason , this time Suzuki decided to market the Gen 3 different to both previous generation approach , which both were hailed by Suzuki marketing as fastest bikes of their time .
It is certainly not a bad thing to enhance the (already pretty good Gen 2) bottom end and mid range , I also think it points to Suzuki toning down any future horse power war with other manufacturers .

Every bike manufacturer has always known where we all ride the most , real world street speeds and limited top end use . For whatever reason , this time Suzuki decided to market the Gen 3 different to both previous generation approach , which both were hailed by Suzuki marketing as fastest bikes of their time .
It is certainly not a bad thing to enhance the (already pretty good Gen 2) bottom end and mid range , I also think it points to Suzuki toning down any future horse power war with other manufacturers .

....but it will be cool to see what the top-tuners can do with high rpm hp and top speed for the gen3.
I wonder how much more it can edge out the gen2 on top with no nannies and bolt-on's.

For sure bro , it is a factory blue printed Gen 2 motor basically , so freed up , it will produce the goods . Just the marketing and I guess the actual world market has changed for Suzuki , so went about things differently compared to previous Busa gens .

Back