Looking for ECU Flashing maps

smithabusa

Site Sponsor
Registered
I want to have a download section on my site for people to use as starter maps. What do you have, with what mods, and how was it tuned.

Please let me know what you can share, i get lots of requests for Yosh pipes that i have no maps for, that would be great if someone had one dyno tuned.

Email is greg@boostbysmith.com

I have a BMC race filter. and your flasher.. gonna get the full exhaust of eather Vance or the Akrapovic EVOLUTION TWIN system.
Thanks

Greg, had my bike dyno tuned with ecu flashed (Ti-Force full exhaust, piper cross race filter, short stacks, ram air tubes) but do not have the map on my lap top. If I connect to my bike will I be able save that map or will I lose it?

if you just connect flasher to the bike, then at top of ecu editor you see FLASH, under that menu you hit verify ecu, it will pull in everything off the ecu, then hit file, save :)

WHat did she make for power? Have the dyno sheet? WOuld love to have that map if possible :)

Greg

Sorry wife threw away dyno sheet (claim she thought it was just thrash..:whistle:) Had it on a VERY happy dyno (213 hp corrected sae).. as soon as I get a chance I will get the map and send to you.

I can give you one for the Micron pipes I'm running.

I've got the following mods:

No cat.
K&N street performance filter.
Micron GP Sport pipes.
Jet coated headers with factory O2 sensor.

Dynoed at 181.6HP/110.8ft lbs with 13.3-13.4 AFR. Timing is also advanced 2-3 degrees at 80% and 100 throttle, as well as in my freeway RPM range.

I would love a base map for a yosh R77 full exhaust w/ BMC race filter. After I get my bike dyno tuned (dependent on $ I'm not sure how soon that would be...) I would be more than happy to contribute.

Havent received very many yet and onvacation this week. Trying to figure a clean way to post them and not sure yet
Posted via Mobile Device

As far as organizing them, I'd say to categorize similar to this:

.Exhaust Manufacturer-Brocks
. Exhaust Model-Alienhead
. Slip-on
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
. Full Exhaust 4-2-1
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
. Exhaust Model-Street Meg
. Slip-on
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
. Full Exhaust 4-2-1
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
.Exhaust Manufacturer-Tsukigi
. Exhaust Model-Cannon
. Slip-on
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
. Full Exhaust 4-2-1
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
.Exhaust Manufacturer-Ti Force
. Exhaust Model-Sumo (?)
. Slip-on
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
. Full Exhaust 4-2-1
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross
. Full Exhaust 4-2-1-2
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. K&N-Street
. K&N-Race
. BMC-Street
. BMC-Race
. PiperCross

You could make separate pages for each exhaust manufacturer to keep the page length down, Then make the "Filter" the active link. Don't forget the TRE option :whistle:

I know there are many more variables, such as 87 octane, MR9, nitrous, etc... This is just a base setup. In that case, Id probably just make it a sub category at the bottom of that specific manufacturer. Also for things like added timing and fuel tunes or the race tunes, you could make the individual "Filter" links go to a page with all options for that particular combination; nitrous, 87 oct, MR9, etc... Same could be done at the diverging point of Stock Vs Aftermarket filter. The main page could be structured

.Exhaust Manufacturer-Brocks
. Exhaust Model-Alienhead
. Slip-on
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters
. Full Exhaust 4-2-1
. Stock Filter
. Aftermarket Filters

Once they choose base filter tyope the entire list of associated tunes displayed.

A billion ways to do it. Just pic one and run with it. People should be appreciative that you're hosting them, however they are organized.

Last edited:
That’s aggravating, I had the list staggered out where it was visually appealing and made since without reading. Grrr

Guess VB doesn't like spaces.

Last edited:
So does it sound like the ecueditor.com version 1.x button "send map" should be introduced back so that it would be easier to share the maps amongst the users ?

If there was sone way that wereupkoaded online wland sorted by mods would be phenomenal, though guessing probably not easily doable
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi everyone!
Maybe someone can help really need a map for:
Haybusa k8
Yoshimura r-55 4-1 full system
block pair
and removed the stock lambda
the rest is all stock.
I would be very grateful for the help, there is no facility set up at the booth all hope for you:beerchug:

Back