Yes! Your opinion needed. Which Pashnit logo is best?

VOTE! Choose best PASHNIT sticker logo!

• Logo #1

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Logo #2

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Logo #3

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Logo #4

Votes: 50 66.7%

• Total voters
Great feedback! I'm surprised at #4, but in the context of a sticker, it's very clean.

I actually like #1 the best with the image of the busa, but I can see where the colors are a bit harsh & dark

However, check it out when you remove that color:

View attachment 277103

Btw, this sticker size is 2" x 6". Not small.

I voted for 4..I like this one the best though...:thumbsup:

Ditch the blue and go with the white letters/black background you just recently posted. That's better looking than All of them IMO

Ditch the blue and go with the white letters/black background you just recently posted. That's better looking than All of them IMO

Agreed......I like #4 the best but depending what color vehicle you put it on it could be hard to see/read. With the white version it POPS a lot more to eliminate that problem... ;)

Also asked my graphic designer if he'd make a t-shirt version of the logo & he made these too.

Funny how the Busa has such a distinctive shape, that we all recognize it instantly! :love:

The inverse colors are for black t-shirts!

How ya like these?

Pashnit-ver2b-on-shirt.jpg

Pashnit-ver2b-on-shirt.jpg

I would say #4 looks well put together. I like bouth of the t-shirt logos. I would put the one with the road on the back centered and the other one smaller and off center in the front.

For the T, I like the one with the road. For some reason, I don't like the bike 'blob' with no internal detail.

Same comment on white background, I think the black outline is too thick making it harder to read -possibly a thinner outline? For the black background, the white outline stands out well.

Back to the 2X6, what would it look like with the colors reversed? That might be interesting too!

Looking good! :thumbsup:

Also asked my graphic designer if he'd make a t-shirt version of the logo & he made these too.

Funny how the Busa has such a distinctive shape, that we all recognize it instantly! :love:

How ya like these?

View attachment 277120

I reckon a bike looking as tho its going somewhere is cool , i like the revised also. :thumbsup:

Go to a printer co. and get a nice text. Like Quincy, Maryland. They can help you with that and also the color.

How ya like these?

View attachment 277120

You asked so here goes.

The windscreen doesn't bend down like in the drawing. On a real bike.
I had to zoom in to see the exhaust. Would look better if outlined. But the wheels would need to
be outlined also if you did that.
There is no rear fender - Yes a lot of riders remove the rear fender -no big deal However to me it would
Look better if a front fender existed -as very few change that and it is a unique part and shape of a Busa.

Did you notice that on the ones where PASHNIT is outlined in white it makes the colors look brighter.
It's your call but that color still looks a little too pink to me, so I doubt I would wear one, sorry.
I guess you didn't like my suggestion to use a blue like on your GEN I or even a sky blue to me would look better.
Everyone knows what the sky looks like, right? You could say the sky's the limit on accessories at Pashnit, right?

I hate to be so negative and hope you might look at this as constructive - if you know what I mean.

Does your graphic designer own a Busa? Your right the Busa has a unique shape that many can recognize. Owners
even more so because we have a relationship with her.

Good luck deciding and I'm sure you will let us know the final outcome.

I like #1 basically for the same reason of 1busa. Different color might help it even a little more. Just my opinion.

I like the 4th one in the first post Tim. Send me one and I will advertise for you. :thumbsup:

Back