Which is the best performing filter?

I ran the Pipercross from Greg at HPC on my 06' LSR bike and it netted me some MPH. Definitely a performance improvement. I'd guess it was worth 1 or more MPH which is about 2-3HP at that speed.

Can't wait to put the Pipercross on my 08' and run it at the first event in May!!!

Stock is also very good - excellent filtering and longevity.

do you REALLY know a difference when you ride, with DNA... by the stock element
rock.gif
??
argue.gif

Update: I should be getting a settelment (read '08 Busa) soon but in the mean time I decided to finish project "Frankenbike": My 1994 Honda Magna from my first accident, which now has a yamaha headlight mounted with a piece of bed-frame, a kawasaki tail light and licence plate hanger and several other home made parts.
cool.gif

Would post pics but am a little less computer savoy than it takes, I will try to get some good pics of the wrecked '01 busa when I go to the insurance lot to strip some of the parts before they junk it.
all_coholic.gif

Pipercross Street here as well, tho I haven't actually installed it yet.... going to slap it in when I replace the Iridium plugs here shortly.....

I swear by K&N. Every vehicle I get, the first mod is always a K&N drop in filter or CAI system. I always notice a difference in power.

Back