yeah...so..I sun burned my plumbers crack!

I got something like that once. Riding the busa from cali to texas.. But I was enjoying manly things like riding my bike at triple digits for almost 2 hours...

How did his pipe turn out?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I got something like that once. Riding the busa from cali to texas.. But I was enjoying manly things like riding my bike at triple digits for almost 2 hours...

How did his pipe turn out?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

I got his pipes fixed and his water turned back on. Like a good neighbor State Farm is there.....with some sun burn cream!

I did that on a long road trip, being Irish I don't really tan but that stripe stayed with me well into the next year...

I know its been said that a thread is useless with out pics but this is just wrong for a guy to do anyways

Yeah thanks for the visual aid....

Yes I was riding with a friend of mine on backroads for about an hour last summer. All she was wearing uptop was a tshirt that kept blowing up in the back. She burned the heck out of that area. Was sore for about a week or two.....

There is a bad joke in here somewhere :laugh:

Ok first you suck as$ for posting this!!!:rofl:

next i am a little confused here we all see your red ass in the pic how exactly did you say the neighbor broke his pipe? Then you said something about trenching or dirt digging and another pipe was broken?? Were you live? i wanna make darn sure i dont move within 2 states of ya!:laugh::moon:

Ok first you suck as$ for posting this!!!:rofl:

next i am a little confused here we all see your red ass in the pic how exactly did you say the neighbor broke his pipe? Then you said something about trenching or dirt digging and another pipe was broken?? Were you live? i wanna make darn sure i dont move within 2 states of ya!:laugh::moon:

My neighbor broke his own pipe diggin holes for fence posts, then while digging a little bit more (to expose the pipe enough to fix it) he hit another pipe. It was at that point that I just took over and fixed it for him since he was a complete tard.

And posting a pic of the "incident" was the worst The Org has ever seen.

Natasha is very dissapointed.

RSD.

2008-12-17-Natasha%20Henstridge_Eli%20Stone.jpg

lol...you funny bro!!! my props to the op for helping the neighbor out for sure!!! Also for posting though i could do without the crack shot!!! i did get a chuckle out of the whole thing!

Back