So yeah... Unemployeed, Never been laid off before.

Well, then you'd probably end up someone's prison *****. Not pretty...don't forget your kilt!

That sux, Rev. You'll figure out what you want. Best of luck to you, no matter what.

And btw, I might believe "low mileage," but I"ll NEVER believe "gently used." :D :D :poke:

--Wag--

Well, then you'd probably end up someone's prison *****. Not pretty...don't forget your kilt!

BTW, if he does end up someone's Betty in prison, I am not one for prison visits, if you catch my drift. So, I guess the name would have to go from Busawife to Busaex-in need of busa rider-wife. But, Jefferycarman says that it would be okay if I didn't come love on him...he would be getting all the love he needed (and then some) in prison.

As for Rev...did you call me Busawidow? It does have a nice ring to it, if it wasn't so negative and if people might not take it the right way. But, I digress...

Bummer about the job. YAY for free time. This means more time to come to Portland and go to McMenamins. :poke: you know you want to...:beerchug: I would be the designated driver...:please: pretty please!?!

Guess it is a sign to move on to bigger and better things, good luck, and save us all from posting the "moon" pics :laugh:

Photo: BusaWife (Sarah) and JefferyCarman (Jeff).

Post Production: Scar

attachment.php?attachmentid=111416&stc=1&d=1219443084.jpg

This angle makes me look Huge! COMING FOR YA!

Sorry to hear this Keith.

You might want to post the Busa on PNWRiders and see what you can get. Book value is going to be tough around here, but you never know.

Good luck with everything.

Sorry to hear this Revlis. YOu'll do fine. I got a 5 minute heads up when I was laid off, so you must be more trust worthy than I am :laugh:

Sorry to hear about the job loss, but it sounds like you were getting fed up with it. Something better will come along.

I got laid off for the second time after 5 years and recently tried to get rehired with the same company in a different position. I didint get the job.

They told me I was to bitter about getting laid off originally in the interviews. So be aware of that if you look for a job. Don't rag on your old job. I mean they expect you to be real positive like it was such a positive experience or something, there lucky I didn't go postal in that mother.

It was two days before my daughters third birthday, i'm a single parent, the company had just relocated me, it was May and I was already over my sales quota........Working for a company that isn't your own sucks...it could be your day to get the boot anyday and you would never know it. On the bright side I bought my Busa a few weeks after getting laid off, now I don't want a job ever again, but know I need one.

Good luck.

Sorry to hear it Rev, but like others have said, change is good and there's something better out there. You got 4 hours more than we give folks. We call them into a meeting and disable their accounts while they are in there. Too much to risk to have a discruntled person intensionally cause damage.

Back