Well Look who I found!!!!!

I know. I don't have a bike right now, so you're not talking to me?
rock.gif
I have an almost insanely fast car now. Does that count for anything?
tounge.gif

What the hell Rev?  I live like 7 mile from your house. and you didn't even let me know he was in town?  
mad.gif

What the deal with that Rev and Pac?
poke.gif
Sorry Man, It wasn't like that. I was just as shocked as anyone when Pac showed up. Dinner was a last minute, "Hey You should meet the wife and I at Sushi Zen." Kinda thing. No planning, just a drawn map and dinner.
thumbs-up.gif

Sorry bout that, do you guys like Sushi? The wife and I are at Sushi Zen most every Tuesday at about 8PM. I dunno if we'll be hitting it this tuesday but if we do are ya up for it?

What the hell Rev?  I live like 7 mile from your house. and you didn't even let me know he was in town?  
mad.gif

poke.gif
Sorry Man, It wasn't like that.  I was just as shocked as anyone when Pac showed up.  Dinner was a last minute, "Hey You should meet the wife and I at Sushi Zen." Kinda thing.  No planning, just a drawn map and dinner.  
thumbs-up.gif

Sorry bout that, do you guys like Sushi?  The wife and I are at Sushi Zen most every Tuesday at about 8PM.  I dunno if we'll be hitting it this tuesday but if we do are ya up for it?
Okay, Rev. You're forgiven. But Pac, that's another story.
biggrin.gif
I just had to
poke.gif
at you for it.

Thanks for the invite, but we don't do sushi. Do they have a grill there also? I'd be up for a good Japanese grilled steak.
wink.gif

beerchug.gif

poke.gif

mad.gif

poke.gif
Sorry Man, It wasn't like that.  I was just as shocked as anyone when Pac showed up.  Dinner was a last minute, "Hey You should meet the wife and I at Sushi Zen." Kinda thing.  No planning, just a drawn map and dinner.  
thumbs-up.gif

Sorry bout that, do you guys like Sushi?  The wife and I are at Sushi Zen most every Tuesday at about 8PM.  I dunno if we'll be hitting it this tuesday but if we do are ya up for it?
Okay, Rev.  You're forgiven.  But Pac, that's another story.  
biggrin.gif
  I just had to  
poke.gif
at you for it.

Thanks for the invite, but we don't do sushi.  Do they have a grill there also?  I'd be up for a good Japanese grilled steak.  
wink.gif

beerchug.gif
I know thay have some tempura dishes and prolly have other stuff too. You can check out their menu online. It's Sushi-Zen Millcreek I think or something like that.

poke.gif

What the _ _ _ _ is going on? Everyone has secrets these days. Somebody let a brotha in on some of this stuff. I hate to be in the dark!

What the _ _ _ _ is going on?  Everyone has secrets these days.  Somebody let a brotha in on some of this stuff.  I hate to be in the dark!
And this coming form someone who hid Midnight for something like almost a year?

Now for Pac, he needs to get his shaving arse back home, kinda miss all his posts around here.

Yikes....

Sorry about that, T-Wrecks...I didn't know that you were so close to him! If I'd known, I woulda tried to swing by your way too. Sorry, bro...

Yeah...it was a fine time out there. Real cool to meet up with the Revster...though I coulda sworn he was gonna try an clobber me with that NOS bottle on the wall behind his counter when I asked about Lilah.
laugh.gif

As for the secret, well, let's just say that I'll be revealing it soon...very soon. Well, at least one of them.
wink.gif

Yikes....

Sorry about that, T-Wrecks...I didn't know that you were so close to him! If I'd known, I woulda tried to swing by your way too. Sorry, bro...

Yeah...it was a fine time out there. Real cool to meet up with the Revster...though I coulda sworn he was gonna try an clobber me with that NOS bottle on the wall behind his counter when I asked about Lilah.
laugh.gif

As for the secret, well, let's just say that I'll be revealing it soon...very soon. Well, at least one of them.
wink.gif
Are you pregnant?! Sorry, wrong gender...
tounge.gif

Come on Paul...do we have to beg?! Got the Busa back together? COME ON!!!!
biggrin.gif

Yikes....

laugh.gif

wink.gif
Are you pregnant?!  Sorry, wrong gender...
tounge.gif

Come on Paul...do we have to beg?!  Got the Busa back together?  COME ON!!!!  
biggrin.gif
Soon enough, sweets...soon enough.
smile.gif
To make the wait even better (they say anticipation is sometimes better) I'll throw in some pics when the time's right.

Whaddya say?
smile.gif

smile.gif

What? Aww come on....there has to be a little bit of pink in there somewhere, ya know?
laugh.gif

nah man, that sucked. I thought I for sure I was gonna get a pair. Heck, at least a thong, ya know?
sad.gif

Back