well I did it

dewie

Registered
I said I would never stop for a squid who had no gear who just dumped his bike. But I'm to nice I guess. This dude had NO insurance, and NO registration. So he decided to go for a nice Sunday cruz and decided to do a tank wheelie.. To his surprise the tranny locked up and he slammed down hard..

it was fully caged and no real damage to the bike but the kid could barley walk on his left leg and his left arm was chewed up.. But he was pissed cause the cheap helmet he just bought was 3days old and his new sweater was ruined..

so 1 hour of quality riding time was wasted pulling a locked up bike up the ditch onto the road and waiting for his buddy with a truck to come..
guns.gif

I don't think he learned anything. I asked my buddy who is a cop if he knew him, and I guess he has hundreds of outstanding tickets and is pretty popular with the PO-PO..

Do your thing the way you would like to be treated and regardless of others stupidity, you will be rewarded in the end my friend.

Cheers to you....
beerchug.gif

clap.gif
You did good to help that poor sap out! It makes me mad, wait,
rant.gif
I'm disgusted to see these folks go around unprotected on bikes. Because of them our insurance rates go up to obscene levels, we have government run insurance for personal injury here in Quebec and my licence plates cost me over $600.00 this year and rumored to go up near $1000.00 next year
pissed.gif
. The worst ones are the cruisers with those little cans on their heads with cut off gloves and those leather vests. Sheesh ! I don't wish anyone harm but they need to learn to wear the right stuff for riding safe.

Thanks for enduring my ranting.

Good for you.... Always good to lend a helping hand..... Now if it were me in the situation I would have helped him and preached the importance of gear to him while we waited for his friend to get there.......

I could use some karma points..
A farmer came out to see what was going on, and I was in full leathers and boots and the kid had motocross pants and a t-shirt on. The farmer said to me, " it looks like he should have been wearing your gear today" I laughed and replied "I always gear up even for a Sunday cruise". The kid just looked down at the ground and said "but scars are cool".. haha..
Yeah, my insurance is over $1000.00 a year because of punks like this..

I could use some karma points..
A farmer came out to see what was going on, and I was in full leathers and boots and the kid had motocross pants and a t-shirt on. The farmer said to me, " it looks like he should have been wearing your gear today" I laughed and replied "I always gear up even for a Sunday cruise". The kid just looked down at the ground and said "but scars are cool".. haha..
Yeah, my insurance is over $1000.00 a year because of punks like this..
Amen !
beerchug.gif

Back