Hey, Pardini!!! Thanks for dinner!

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, I went to Sacramento yesterday on business.

After all the day's schmoozing was done, I met up with Russ (Pardini) at Mikuni for sushi (he picked up the check...very kind).

Nice meeting you, Russ... Probably see you there again before Reno.

Thanks very much for dinner!

:beerchug:

Scar

Sorry, ya'llz...no pix! Maybe next time! :laugh: I mean, after all, we didn't go to Hooter's or nuttin...

So, I went to Sacramento yesterday on business.

After all the day's schmoozing was done, I met up with Russ (Pardini) at Mikuni for sushi (he picked up the check...very kind).

Nice meeting you, Russ... Probably see you there again before Reno.

Thanks very much for dinner!

:beerchug:

Scar

Was a pleasure! Look forward to doing it again.

You buy next time......................................Oh by the way, I want you to meet my wife and 10 kids, uncle Louie, aunt Lois and the twins, my sister and her husband. All inlaws and of course the two dogs. Don't worry, the dogs won't eat much. They don't weigh ten pounds combined. :laugh:

Was a pleasure! Look forward to doing it again.

You buy next time......................................Oh by the way, I want you to meet my wife and 10 kids, uncle Louie, aunt Lois and the twins, my sister and her husband. All inlaws and of course the two dogs. Don't worry, the dogs won't eat much. They don't weigh ten pounds combined. :laugh:

:rofl: I'm thinkin' 5$ footlongs at Subway...:laugh:

Good Stuff........Sorry I could not make it SCAR. Had to Work.......but I Send RUSS instead :whistle:

:poke:

post-13-40248-useless.jpg

Back