WOW Look what I found!

MoosesBusa

Former BusaHolic
Donating Member
Registered
Went to a buddy's shop today to buy Jr. a 2002 Honda 50 for Christmas. No sense buying him a new one, he's gonna outgrow it in a year and drop it numerous times anyway. After looking it over and hearing it run I decided it was well worth the asking price and paid him on the spot. He's gonna have his mechanic make sure it's running flawless and looks as good as new. I'm leaving it there until December so Jr. can't find out about it.
ANYWAY... I was leaving the shop and my eye caught something really cool in the corner. Upon further investigation I found two new toys! An hour later they were in the back of my truck heading to their new home. He bought them on impulse one day out at a flea market and brought them to his shop where they have been sitting and waiting for me to spot them. I really know NOTHING about what they are other than Yamaha's, but for some reason i just HAD to have them. It doesn't really matter WHAT they are, I think they're cool! Now I gotta find a place to put them until I find a way to tell the wife i bought 2 More toys!!
If by chance anybody recognizes what exactly I have here, don't be shy ;) let a brother know. They are missing a part here and there but are mostly complete. I'm looking forwad to tinkering with them and getting them alive once again. if nothing else i'll use one of them to putt around behind Jr. While he learns the ins,outs,ups and downs of motocross riding. i have lots of pics but I'll only post 4.

October06_009b.JPG

I know how it is. I bought an old Puch moped thet I will restore this winter for something to do. With the price of gas, I may be riding it to work if I can handle the power!
biggrin.gif

My guess is that those two bikes are old Yamaha's.
muscle.gif

(GSXcite @ Oct. 25 2006,18:06) My guess is that those two bikes are old Yamaha's.
muscle.gif
i hope by the time i have been around bikes as long as you have, i will have this kind of comprehensive knowledge
laugh.gif
...you are my hero
bowdown.gif

(semicps @ Oct. 25 2006,16:22)
(GSXcite @ Oct. 25 2006,18:06) My guess is that those two bikes are old Yamaha's.
muscle.gif
i hope by the time i have been around bikes as long as you have, i will have this kind of comprehensive knowledge
laugh.gif
...you are my hero
bowdown.gif
I could have gone into more detail but I don't want to come off as a Know it all
biggrin.gif

Oh what the heck, one is an old blue yamaha, and the other is an old yeller one.
smileyexhibit.gif

(GSXcite @ Oct. 25 2006,19:29)
(semicps @ Oct. 25 2006,16:22)
muscle.gif
laugh.gif
...you are my hero
bowdown.gif
I could have gone into more detail but I don't want to come off as a Know it all
biggrin.gif

Oh what the heck, one is an old blue yamaha, and the other is an old yeller one.
smileyexhibit.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Back