Took me a vacation

jmaz268

Killin' is my business, a
Donating Member
Registered
Went to Doha, Qatar last week....

Place is kinda cool I guess

It was cold and cloudy on the days I was able to leave post. So that kinda sucked

Went to the City Centre Mall there. It's a huge 4 story mall. Walked around the place for 6 hours. And if you are like me....I go to a mall for about 5-10 minutes....I find what i came for and get the fugg out of there. So 6 hours later I'm exhausted, bored, and aggravated....Didn't buy a single thing. The highlight......When i was leaving seen a busa parked outside...Like the tourist I was being i took pictures. When i get off work i'll post em. It was a lil beat up and sad as it is made me a lil homesick actually.

2nd event. Took a boatride around the city and stopped by a manmade island/beach there. Water was.......ummm.....fugging cold. But it was nice the swim in saltwater again. We had a lunch the boat owners cooked up for us....different...but pretty good. The nationals there are very friendly and nice.

All in all it was an alright trip to Qatar but there is alot of restrictions so it could have been a pretty R&R trip.

3 Beers a day just doesn't cut the cake too.

That is all

John

sounds like an interesting day looking forward to pics
cool.gif

look forward to the pics, but more importantly, your safe return home.

Be safe, man.

sounds like you enjoyed yourself and that was the point! good times!! you'll be home soon enough and your long stay there will make it that much sweeter when you get home!!!
cool.gif

well I am uploading all the pics as I type this to photobucket but here are the pics of the busa i seen and a 929

DSCF0306.jpg

well i took several pics of the busa but only one came out worth a damn because it was so bright out
DSCF0319.jpg

Back