So I got this new couch today

ditchdr

Registered
The wife and I have been wanting a new couch for a long time. Since were pretty much all paid off in debt I felt I would get one with out her knowing. I have been finding out what she wanted over the past few months looking up web sites asking her opionion on this or that.. Anyhow I picked one up Saturday and it was deliverd today.. It is a sleeper sofa so her parents wil have somewhere to sleep when they visit.

Fast foward to a few hours ago. Wife is on my butt about dinner, seems what I cooked was not good enough for her.. I go out and kill dinner walk in the door and she had pulled the bed part out now her and the kid are sound asleep.. I reckon the hide-a-bed is comffy cause she took a swing at me when I tried ot wake her up..

Oh well back ot my garage to watch King of The Hill and some Simpsons.

one way to guarantee guest do not over stay their welcome... the infamous "Sleeper couch" or better known.... The rack from hell...

rofl.gif
sleep on it a couple nights, let me know where the support bars are, I have one now that is worse than any other I have ever had... I keep a 1/4 plywood for the thing when someone really uses it..

keeps the inlaws from staying more then 2 days at a time lol.. I paid for a extra comffy matress, but I will get a sheet of ply wood if needed..

one way to guarantee guest do not over stay their welcome... the infamous "Sleeper couch" or better known....  The rack from hell...

rofl.gif
    sleep on it a couple nights, let me know where the support bars are, I have one now that is worse than any other I have ever had... I keep a 1/4 plywood for the thing when someone really uses it..
And to think you invited me over.
wowold.gif

It all comes together now.

r8

one way to guarantee guest do not over stay their welcome... the infamous "Sleeper couch" or better known....  The rack from hell...

rofl.gif
wowold.gif

r8
ooooops, no more tortillas for bogus
laugh.gif

rofl.gif
wowold.gif

r8
ooooops, no more tortillas for bogus  
laugh.gif
Nope.

r8

John, I got real beds too... LOL guest room is for the 2 nighters (hide a bed) ... spare bedroom has a real bed..

Back