XBOX vs. PS2 vs.  wait

I'm biased, go for the PS2 and your straight. If not just get some emulators on the net. It's free, theres plenty of titles, and the good part about it is that theres tons of games that are FREE
wink.gif
Whether it be nes, atari 2600, super nin, sega... you can easily obtain emulators

I have xbox, my brother had xbox and sold it for ps2. Well, let's just say since that I have to beat him off my game system so I can play. Especially since getting xbox live. It may be a matter of choice, but I've played games on both systems and the xbox is tops hands down. The biggest pro to ps2 is more games to choose from, but the biggest con is the friggen memory card. I like both though, don't really think you can go wrong with either.

xyu:
have mine Soft Modded so no soldering any chips and it doesn't remotely compare to the PS2. Swapped in a 100 gig hard drive, I am running Ltools (linux boot menu) on it complete with ftp server I can copy all my music on it play all the movies I want with Xbox media center Mpegs, avis, ASX, wmv files everything.

Plus all the games are free. [/QUOTE]

him:
this is the best route to go get an xbox used shouldnt cost much mod it and play all your games free.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, pirating games and all.

As someone who actually depends on sales in order to make a living, let me be the first to say screw you, jackhole. Really, I appreciate it.

Or is stealing software we've worked on for two or three years somehow acceptable, while stealing bikes isn't? just curious as to how you're going to justify being a thief.

xyu:
have mine Soft Modded so no soldering any chips and it doesn't remotely compare to the PS2. Swapped in a 100 gig hard drive, I am running Ltools (linux boot menu) on it complete with ftp server I can copy all my music on it play all the movies I want with Xbox media center Mpegs, avis, ASX, wmv files everything.

Plus all the games are free.

him:
this is the best route to go get an xbox used shouldnt cost much mod it and play all your games free.[/QUOTE]

As someone who actually depends on sales in order to make a living, let me be the first to say screw you, jackhole. Really, I appreciate it.

Or is stealing software we've worked on for two or three years somehow acceptable, while stealing bikes isn't? just curious as to how you're going to justify being a thief.[/QUOTE]
people under-evaluate the value of softwares and games...

...and it's so accessible and easy to do.

People don't even feel guilty about it. People don't even think that it's called stealing.

There is a saying in french that says "who steal an egg, steal a bull"
Meaning whatever you steal, it still is called stealing.
(it sounds better in french cause it rimes: "qui vole un oeuf, vole un boeuf)

Well this screwed jackhole votes for the xbox...like i saide easybuy2000.com or hackershardware.com
wink.gif

damn another console... going to wait for PS4... and Xbox720 or what ever... got PS2, Xbox, GameCube, ect.... really got 2 of them all 1 me 1 my son and gf has a ps and ps2 as well no place to put all the electronics ect... when will it stop.. Hmmmm damn it is never going to stop is it?

i ahve an x box and a PS2.

And i'm sure gona get a ps3 the systems alllow you to play clear back to ps1 games.

The only games i have for X box are, Halo, halo2, Fable, and Doom 3 Collectors edition. them where the only games why i bought an X box other wise i still like the PS2 better. Not to metion the Ps3 will have Blue tooth tech to patch in with the PSP i have heard that could be intersting. Also rummer of support of Dual Plasma screen Tv;s off the ps3 also:cool:

xyu:

him:
this is the best route to go get an xbox used shouldnt cost much mod it and play all your games free.

As someone who actually depends on sales in order to make a living, let me be the first to say screw you, jackhole.  Really, I appreciate it.

Or is stealing software we've worked on for two or three years somehow acceptable, while stealing bikes isn't?  just curious as to how you're going to justify being a thief.[/QUOTE]

People don't even feel guilty about it. People don't even think that it's called stealing.

(it sounds better in french cause it rimes: "qui vole un oeuf, vole un boeuf)[/QUOTE]
Oh please. You want to know what's stealing?
rock.gif
100 focking bucks for a game. DO NOT preach to me about software piracy. Don't even go there. I buy games that I think are worth buying but most games you play for a few days and never play again. It's the same with music. I am not paying all that money for 1 or 2 songs I like. If I like the band I will buy their CD but the market is saturated with trashy games and trashy bands.

Sorry but downloading a crappy game off IRC and playing does NOT make me a thief. I have never stolen anything from anyone don't judge me because I'm smart enough to get my games for free.

the PC is hands down still ahead of the console...just a pure fact...you will spend a little more...but you can do a whole lot more with it.
the writers can just do things with the PC versions that there isn't room to do on the console versions.

xyu:

him:
this is the best route to go get an xbox used shouldnt cost much mod it and play all your games free.

As someone who actually depends on sales in order to make a living, let me be the first to say screw you, jackhole.  Really, I appreciate it.

Or is stealing software we've worked on for two or three years somehow acceptable, while stealing bikes isn't?  just curious as to how you're going to justify being a thief.

(it sounds better in french cause it rimes: "qui vole un oeuf, vole un boeuf)[/QUOTE]
Oh please. You want to know what's stealing?
rock.gif
100 focking bucks for a game. DO NOT preach to me about software piracy. Don't even go there. I buy games that I think are worth buying but most games you play for a few days and never play again. It's the same with music. I am not paying all that money for 1 or 2 songs I like. If I like the band I will buy their CD but the market is saturated with trashy games and trashy bands.

Sorry but downloading a crappy game off IRC and playing does NOT make me a thief. I have never stolen anything from anyone don't judge me because I'm smart enough to get my games for free.[/QUOTE]
Is it for sale?

Does it expressly say in the EULA that the game is not for redistribution or resale?

Are you taking money out of the pockets of people who worked for years on the projects that created the games?

Yes. And yes, you are a thief.

You don't want or like the game? fine, don't play it. But don;t sit there and justify the fact that you are stealing from people who worked long and hard on these things and then claim you aren't.

You want to know what's stealing? 100 focking bucks for a game[/q]

Again, find a different reason to justify your theft, boy-o.

Because I just went through Futureshop.ca, BestBuy.ca, Amazon.ca and you know what I saw? Not one game with a price even approaching 100 bucks. they're the EXACT same price point as in the US, just in CDN Dollars (so they actually sell for cheaper).

So again, find a new way to justify it, but it's still stealing. Thief.

I have both the XBox and PS2, I find that the games for XBox are more mature oriented in play while the PS2's games are fun to play and geared to younger aged person. Depending on the day will depend on what I play. Both is the way to go, why limit oneself unless its riding a motorcycle and then there's only one bike... The Busa!!!
laugh.gif

Back