Wtf happened to zx-14 night on speed

Bu$aDude

Registered
I thought there was going to be a show in the ZX-14 on Wednesday night? Just for quality bashing's sake, I was going to watch it, but I did not see anything on the onscreen guide. Did I miss something?

I thought there was going to be a show in the ZX-14 on Wednesday night?  Just for quality bashing's sake, I was going to watch it, but I did not see anything on the onscreen guide.  Did I miss something?
I agree.. Looks like Kawasaki is sponsoring all the episodes of Pinks, Unique whips... etc. etc.

No dedicated coverage of the ZX-14 worth watching or discussing..

I'm pretty disappointed..

Just a few commercials played over and over again. There was not a show dedicated to the ZX-14. Kawi just sponsored the show that were air tonight (Pinks and others)

Waiste of time!!!!

I think I'll stick with the busie.
biggrin.gif

sounds like kawi is pushing that thing pretty hard. i dont really remember seeing a lot of tv commercials about the busa when it came out. everybody just knew it was bada** from word of mouth. maybe that should tell us something. i also remember kawi coming out with another busa killer, the zx-12. do they still make those??

It fun to watch all that money in turbos and nitrious and engine work go down the toliet after 1 freakin' 1/4 mile race. I mean the losing cars were pieces of crap by the end of the shows, and the winners didn't look that much better. put a straped stock busa out there and it would have walk everyone out there. then remove strap and ride her home.
biggrin.gif

they are pushing them hard to sell all they can in case Suzuki answers the call! Was hoping for something "real" as well but as usual speed channel failed to come through with anything actually useful or informative in the sportbike world...

Yeah I was very disappointed, and I taped the new superbikes show, FF watched it 3 times and still no 2 wheel tuesday Dude fior a Day contest. So I go to their website and they must have finally got the message that the forgot to tell us the code word for this week, cause it was already listed in the contest form "Yamaha" was it.

Back