Zx-14's on sale?

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
If any of you know anyone wanting a great deal on a ZX-14 in Texas...... tell them to come see me.
We have 10 units available - w/ TTL $11,350 drive-out.......

NO WE HAVE ONLY ONE BUSA!!!!! NO DEALS THERE!!! SORRY!!!!!!!

NEXT YEAR I WILL ORDER STRONG AND HOOK ANYONE UP THAT WANTS ONE!!!!!!!!

Any truth to what I told ya?
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

We have sold out of Busas 6 times this year already. We've had these pigs forever!

shoo I'd take one if someone were giving them away

Maybe it's just me (sometimes I like everything, sometimes I hate everything) but I don't think they're terrible looking bikes. I mean it's no Hayabusa by any standards, but it's interesting in a weird/different sort of way.

AAaaaa don't hit me
laugh.gif

Is it just me or has anyone else thought that from the front end they look like the squid shaped robots from The Matrix trilogy? You know, what with all the insectoid looking eyes out front? Yeah it's probably just me, but that's what I think of every time I see a picture of one. I haven't seen one in person as there aren't ANY around here.

Hey this is Harley country out here in the woods of PA. Heck I hadn't seen the new R1 until last night at bike night. Drooooooooooool...that reminds me, I want a new track bike.
cool.gif

Hey tedbiele, I will definitely take you up on your offer when the new Busa's come out. I had to purchase mine out of Chicago and have it shipped to me. Saved myself about a thousand dollars even after I paid the $500 to have it shipped to me.

At the end of the day it seems to be like this.Worst thing about the zx14 other than the looks is its umpepiness in the lower gears/rpms.Worst thing about the busa is its stock brakes.I for one am glad i got the 06 black instead of waiting for the 14.Thanks but NO THANKS
smile.gif

When I bought my Busa a few weeks ago, as it turns out, I could have bought a new 14 for about $500 less. I just won't allow it (ZX14) to "grow on me"......I wonder if those that say that do the same when chosing a woman to date, marry, etc? When Kawasaki loses the grills and sharpens it up a bit, I may buy one. For the most part, I like Kawasaki bikes and have since the early 80's but the 14 is just too plain and ugly.

When I bought my Busa a few weeks ago, as it turns out, I could have bought a new 14 for about $500 less. I just won't allow it (ZX14) to "grow on me"......I wonder if those that say that do the same when chosing a woman to date, marry, etc? When Kawasaki loses the grills and sharpens it up a bit, I may buy one. For the most part, I like Kawasaki bikes and have since the early 80's but the 14 is just too plain and ugly.
I can get over the Grills and the Front end doesn't bother me. BUT DAMN! someone needs to fix the rear end.. way to box'y and doesn't match shitta

Hasn't been a Busa on my dealer's floor since mid June, at which time they rolled out a brand new shiney red ZX-14......................it's still sitting there!!??

Back