Wrecked coming home from the Stampede!

You are one lucky dude! I have the two stock wheels off of my '06, only 2500 miles on them before I changed them out. Let me know, I will make you a good deal.

Here is his front wheel. The rear is the same.

photo.jpg

Sorry to hear that bro! Glad it didn't end worse.....it was great riding with you this weekend..for what it's worth.

Dan

Dam, You are it. After the hot weekend in Reno (I was there) riding home, the end of the day, tired, hot, sore from riding, being able to pull up your "A" game in a split second and survive that incident without going down.
Well done Sir.

brad

Wow man... that sounded truly to be a major pucker factor issue.... Awsome save.
Very glad to hear you made it though it..

great save can't say I could have done the same and hopefully I won't ever have to find out 80 is a bear with the roads the way they are and stuff can jump out at you like that. Glad you made it man.

Gladd you are ok Man. I would give the Bike a Once Over just to make sure there isn't anything else Broke Somewhere...................Now Tell Us about that Girl In Reno ???

DMROWE, PM sent.

As for the girl, she was an old 'friend' that I haven't seen for 10 years. She's not exactly hard on the eyes still! We just met up for lunch to catch up.

Back