Rick Clemson at the Stampede

Hey, all; as promised the pix that Rick took are up on his website.

Please go take a look.

If you have any issues at all ordering yours, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll be happy to help you.

Will seal the deal with a dissertation on the entire event as soon as I get home...leaving Reno tomorrow and will be home Tuesday night...

Photo Event

Be good!

:beerchug:

Scar

Just need to know how to get the discount, site doesn't give it automatically.
Thanks so much, very cool pics!

Man what a gas that was..Heart in throat all leaned over.... better than ...well you know...

VC bagger.jpg

Question: Did he get the group pic from both directions, sideways, and line ????.......

si-lo, good thing your a big dude, or I'd thump you 35 times with a left hook!!
(ha....private joke folks, you would have had to of been there).

Yep! Now that's a classic......nice one Jimmy!:rofl:

Dan

Can someone tell me why the org tells me "invalid file" when I try to post one of these shots of me? Thanks, Doyle

Can someone tell me why the org tells me "invalid file" when I try to post one of these shots of me? Thanks, Doyle
Skip it Raypup, we're tired of looking at you anyway!!! :laugh:
J/K Doyle, I luv ya man!!! :thumbsup:

(right click and "save pic as", copy it to your PC and then attach here)

Last edited:
So Whats the latest on our discount pricing? ???

I'm ready to order! And I was hoping to get all digital so I can mess with them myself :thumbsup:

Last edited:
So Whats the latest on our discount pricing? ???

I'm ready to order! And I was hoping to get all digital so I can mess with them myself :thumbsup:

D I S C O U N T // P R I C I N G
(or..."How to Order")

Okay...so you go to RickClemson.com, you order three of the images you want ($20 each, for a total of $60). When you check out, in the 'notes' section, you add the image numbers of all the other photos (of yourself) that you want.

Rick will e-mail you the images after you pay by credit card.

I just spoke to him a few minutes ago, and I'll have the Banquet pix in half an hour or so...and of course, will share all that I get.

Any other items I can help with, please make them known. I'm glad to assist however I'm able.

:beerchug:

Just sent my order.

*** And here I vote for the best shot ( other than the pics of me of course )

RAYPUP!!!
Nice one Dood! :beerchug:

RayDog2.jpg

Back