Busa Stampede East Coast Contingent

Does anyone want to hook up for the drive out? Looks like I might be coming alone and not to sure of a two day drive out by myself. I am very flexible and can drive my truck just do not have a trailer. Truck will only hold one bike.:whistle:

What route are you taking? I am thinking we can meet up somewhere around the Kansas area on 70? We can travel to Reno together as a group. Juli and I will be spending the next week in Tahoe and coming home the next week, so we wont be able to travel back together. You guys on the East coast have a route planned yet?

fishhook,
I live in north Florida. How about joining me on my IBA 50CC jaunt to San Diego?. There we can hook up with the South CA folks to Reno. I already have the IBA 50CC all planned out. Already have two other interested parties lined up.
Glen.

Are you riding or trailering out?

What route are you taking? I am thinking we can meet up somewhere around the Kansas area on 70? We can travel to Reno together as a group. Juli and I will be spending the next week in Tahoe and coming home the next week, so we wont be able to travel back together. You guys on the East coast have a route planned yet?

Up through Kansas City and on to I-80 to Nevada is the route I was planning! Really, just whoever I hook up with to go out is the way I will travel.

Ok, seriously we need to get a list of everyone thats making the haul from the SE, mid atlantic and NE and find a common route, and find who has capacity in their trailers/trucks/etc :cool:

Lycan, let me know what you need for help, I have some time to help plan things if we can get a good working list :thumbsup:

Ok, seriously we need to get a list of everyone thats making the haul from the SE, mid atlantic and NE and find a common route, and find who has capacity in their trailers/trucks/etc :cool:

Lycan, let me know what you need for help, I have some time to help plan things if we can get a good working list :thumbsup:

There's a guy who's been in contact with Lamb who will be riding from Florida to SD and then from here to Reno with the SoCal group. There may be peeps from that area willing to make that jaunt, as well...

:beerchug:

I will be riding from Florida. So far has one other rider with me. Willing to accomodate any one interested in doing an IBA 50CC Jacksonville to San Diego. Leaving FLorida on July 19
sleeping in Texas on Mon Night and arriving in San Diego on Tues Evening. Route and stops already planned with 170 mile range. There will be 14 stops with plenty of time to relieve one self.

we still need to get a list nailed up and start getting some routes planned out. I think this will help those on the fence figure out if they can come along. I know for me, if I wasnt tagging a vacation into it, I would be hard pressed to make the journey alone.

If we can nail up routes from the SE, mid atlantic and NE, then have the folks from the midwest link into the route where possible, we can have a hellova contengent show up and make the trip a LOT more fun :beerchug:

This also will help us figure out the trailer aspect, if someone has room in the trailer, etc. Plus start the process of allowing folks to hook up and share rooms.

just thinking out loud, have done this before for big events with another club, just putting it out there :thumbsup:

Hello peeps, sorry been absent for a few, been busy here at work and home but I'm back.

I will be sending emails soon to folks to see if we can get some of this stuff wrangled up again, we have alot of work to do before the stampede!

Giddy up!:beerchug:

Hey, Angel~

Warchild and I are about to update that Google map on the Stampede website...

After we do that, let's you and I take that list and start mapping out some dates/places/times. Zukracer has these awesome "MadMaps" and will be invaluable in getting the routes together to scoop up as many 'busa pilots as possible along the way. Zuk will be a great asset in this, so let's get him onboard to assist with the E/C contingent!!!!

:cheerleader:

Hey, Angel~

Warchild and I are about to update that Google map on the Stampede website...

After we do that, let's you and I take that list and start mapping out some dates/places/times. Zukracer has these awesome "MadMaps" and will be invaluable in getting the routes together to scoop up as many 'busa pilots as possible along the way. Zuk will be a great asset in this, so let's get him onboard to assist with the E/C contingent!!!!

:cheerleader:

Okie dokie

Don't know if anyone checks this, or not, but I'm probably going to be signing up in the next week or so. I've got a truck and trailer, just looking for some more people to split the hotel with. PM me if anyone's interested.

Don't know if anyone checks this, or not, but I'm probably going to be signing up in the next week or so. I've got a truck and trailer, just looking for some more people to split the hotel with. PM me if anyone's interested.

Absolutely~

If you checked the "Players" tab on the Stampede Website, you can see that Lycan (Angel) is in charge of the East Coast Contingent. Zukracer (Brian) is heading out from New York. He's got a number of options open to him, also, so be sure to look up these two guys.

The Suzuki Owner's Club of North America Founder and President, (Stone), is riding his bike from New Hampshire. He's leaving significantly earlier than you need to be, though, so it's unlikely he'd be a good candidate for a ride/share scenario, as you've posed, above.

PM or e-mail me if you want more detailed or 'conversational' information.

Look forward to meeting you in Reno, bro!

Yeah, I tried the google earth thing on the stampede website, just didn't show anyone else.
heh, I'm meeting with the big boss at 2 in an attempt to sneak out a few days early :beerchug:

Anyone that wants to tag along is more than welcome, I can seat 6 in the truck, gear in the bed and the trailer that perviously carried three skidoo's and an arctic cat should carry a busa or two. When I get home I'll try the stampede website again and send some pm's.

Several routes are being put together with the timing and dates for each stop along the way Westward. Everyone who is coming should be able to look at this map and find out when and where to meet the stampede o' busas en route to Reno.

Seems like a pretty workable plan!

Thanks for your interest and your offer. Please, again, let me know if I can help you.

Last edited:

Hey Hec,

Great idea thanks for the offerings! I am still looking into transporting bikes for peeps from the EC via a carrier, that ay peeps can fly out and their bikes would be there...seems not everyone has the time to make the drive and back.

If theres anything I can do to help you let me know, send me a pm or get my number form Scar:thumbsup:glad you'll be coming along:bowdown:

There's probably a few folks coming either thru or dang near TN.

Hey Lycan, drop me a note, lets you me and scar get a call going to discuss some ideas :beerchug:

Back