From West Coast to East

FastCurrey

Christopher Lloyd protege
Donating Member
Registered
I just finished going through the Vegas 2008 Bash threads and I am sorry I missed it this year.  When the group started discussing this year's I had to decline because I was/am in the Indian Ocean working for Uncle Sam.  My time here is almost over so I will be heading back home to the States but this time I will be setting up house in Georgia.  

I got my orders so instead of returning to Las Vegas, Uncle wants me in Valdosta, Georgia.  I have been doing some reading about the differences in riding and Busa gatherings - West vs. East and Lamb's thread  Lamb's Insight was interesting.  I know riding in Vegas and the surrounding desert was nice because of the LACK of trees and i could see through the corners...

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing/meeting the East Coast crew and am slightly depressed about moving away from the great people i have met back West.  

I expect to start joining the East Coast fun in September and hear there is a track just across the border in Florida Jennings GP I have never done a track but I have always had the itch so maybe dreams do come true..

In the meantime keep the rubberside down, wear your gear and watch your six at stop lights.

love ya, mean it.

jon

Back