Busa Stampede East Coast Contingent

There's probably a few folks coming either thru or dang near TN.

Hey Lycan, drop me a note, lets you me and scar get a call going to discuss some ideas :beerchug:

Sending you PM with my number so we can tal this Sunday:thumbsup:

said somethin about afternoon ... if we wanna do it around 6pm ET, I can open my conf bridge and interested parties can dial in :beerchug:

OK, so the conference call will be at 7pm EDT. 4pm for me.

Talk to you both then.

:beerchug:

first call is in the bag :beerchug:

next week we'll be doing some online collab so we can look at things real time :beerchug:

:thumbsup::thumbsup:PM sent to Fish, Twontone, Hectic..asking them to check in and give updates:thumbsup:

No worries bro, glad to have you guys there just the same:thumbsup:

yeah I'm kinda waiting a few days to make my call... its considerably less important than what he has to deal with right now but I'll follow up next week sometime.

These are two routes Cap and I are considering. If anyone is heading this way? The northern route through Steamboat is planned for the trip out. Less Interstate on day 2, more scenic. Broke it up into 3 days, 500-600 mile days. Probably add another day to allow for unforeseen delays.

picture001.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone swinging through Ks..... :poke:

Hey, Sonny...we're shootin' the group across I-80; there'll be a point where you can meet them...say 200 miles north of you, Omaha, through which I-80 goes.

Seems totally plausible.

Last edited:
These are two routes Cap and I are considering. If anyone is heading this way? The northern route through Steamboat is planned for the trip out. Less Interstate on day 2, more scenic. Broke it up into 3 days, 500-600 mile days. Probably add another day to allow for unforeseen delays.

What day are you two leaving?

Hey, Sonny...we're shootin' the group across I-80; there'll be a point where you can meet them...say 200 miles north of you, Omaha, through which I-80 goes.

Seems totally plausible.

Always an option... But wasn't planning on going that far north initially

Alright what is going on with the trips out and back??? We are trying to make plans now and was wondering when everyone was leaving and coming back. We are leaving from Ringgold, GA and probably coming up through OK city to 80 and out. Would like to maybe meet up with someone on the trip out and back. We also thought about doing the Grand Canyon on the way back if anyone is interested.

Call me if you are interested in meeting up.

Kevin
423-802-1150

Alright what is going on with the trips out and back??? We are trying to make plans now and was wondering when everyone was leaving and coming back. We are leaving from Ringgold, GA and probably coming up through OK city to 80 and out. Would like to maybe meet up with someone on the trip out and back. We also thought about doing the Grand Canyon on the way back if anyone is interested.

Call me if you are interested in meeting up.

Kevin
423-802-1150

Kevin: Hey, bro! I'm going to file your number but won't be able to chat until tomorrow. I'll give you the LD as I know it. Both Lycan and Zuk will have essentially the same information on routes and timing. I can give you the event details from my 'chair,' if that'll help you decide how to proceed.

You guys, if the choice is I/S 80 westbound vrs I/S 70 then hwy 50 westbound......I/S 80 is much more of a cruisecontrol, wider lanes no brainer. You could always go home via 50 then 70 for variety. Raydog

I noticed your route goes to Roy, Ut. Is that an overnight stop?

That would be great! I might be able to hook up with Capt. and Busa 159 somewhere near the OK Corral and follow them on out.:laugh:

Kevin: Hey, bro! I'm going to file your number but won't be able to chat until tomorrow. I'll give you the LD as I know it. Both Lycan and Zuk will have essentially the same information on routes and timing. I can give you the event details from my 'chair,' if that'll help you decide how to proceed.

Cooking up some final plans now... Kevin we'll hook up, the trip should be as much fun getting there as anything :cool: There's a route coming back across the northern end that could be more fun than the grand canyon :whistle:

Back