Wrecked coming home from the Stampede!

Bryan----I'm so glad you're alright and didn't get hurt at all! What a totally awesome save, too! Some new wheels, and sounds like you'll be back on the road! Again, great to hear you didn't go down, and props to your riding skills! :thumbsup:

Up off your butt and brace for impact...Good, quick thinking! Glad you are ok!

First of all, you saved it and lived to fight another day.....in an instant you reacted properly, maybe luckily, and by God's Grace you are here to tell the story......you ride a generation 1....and that's very good for you as I have a front and a back with a set of M-3's with a little life left in them less that 30,000 good miles. They're in excellent condition and their yours. I'm strapped, so I would need some help with the shipping up there, but they'll arrive ready to install....all you need to do is swap the cush hub (by the way, almost new cush's) and you're back on the road......The ride home was good to me (7 hours of Northern Nevada beauty and serenity...:bowdown:), you not quite, let's get you fixed.....PM me.... :super:

First of all, you saved it and lived to fight another day.....in an instant you reacted properly, maybe luckily, and by God's Grace you are here to tell the story......you ride a generation 1....and that's very good for you as I have a front and a back with a set of M-3's with a little life left in them less that 30,000 good miles. They're in excellent condition and their yours. I'm strapped, so I would need some help with the shipping up there, but they'll arrive ready to install....all you need to do is swap the cush hub (by the way, almost new cush's) and you're back on the road......The ride home was good to me (7 hours of Northern Nevada beauty and serenity...:bowdown:), you not quite, let's get you fixed.....PM me.... :super:

Wow! Adam, having people like you here is what makes this board the quality site that it has grown into today.....:thumbsup:

Dan

Last edited:
So glad you are okay. Great save! It was so nice to meet everyone at the Stampede. And I second Dan's comment; Spudley's offer exemplifies the heart of the board!

Now that is what the ORG is ALL ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! You can have my Man Card ANY DAY Spudley................Way to REPRESENT :bowdown::bowdown:

Brian: I got a text right after your episode. I hope you got the message relayed through our conduit.

I'm glad you were able to ride it out and keep a clear head while it was happening.

Spudley: Awesome representing. Well done, bro. :beerchug:

Serious kudos to you both.

Scar

Now that is what the ORG is ALL ABOUT !!!!!!!!!!!!! You can have my Man Card ANY DAY Spudley................Way to REPRESENT :bowdown::bowdown:
Not to mention how Adam got right down close and dirty on the (by then HOT) parking lot floor with flashlight in hand to check out the fluid leak that Chevellesteve's 06 had accumulated around his kick stand area. I wasn't there later on that evening, but Spudley took care of the problem after dinner when the sun went down and Steve was once more good to go for the long drive back to Lovelock.
Needless to say, Spudley is quite a guy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back