Woman injects botox in her 8 year old

Wow, what some people do to win those contest, now she could be in big trouble. Lil make up, some fancy shoes and dress should be good enough, but this lady went out of the line. I dont think any kid will be asking to be inyected with stuff.

That is so sad. You know it is all about the parents. The kids are not that aggressive to want to win. Woman should loose custody for putting her child in danger ( botulism What Is Botox®? ) and then she should be sterilized so as not to be able to do this to any other child.

That is so sad. You know it is all about the parents. The kids are not that aggressive to want to win. Woman should loose custody for putting her child in danger ( botulism What Is Botox®? ) and then she should be sterilized so as not to be able to do this to any other child.

Amen sister! The stupidity of some people is beyond my comprehension.

Stupid contests for stupid people! What ticks me is there is some
Quack out there supplying her with it! Idiots.

Wow, what some people do to win those contest, now she could be in big trouble. Lil make up, some fancy shoes and dress should be good enough, but this lady went out of the line. I dont think any kid will be asking to be inyected with stuff.

whether they ask for it or not, it is a poison/neurotoxin, doesn't matter to me if you feed it or inject it. They need to get that child away from her before she starts doing cosmetic surgery on her. She has got some serious issues and she needs some serious help.

Just my opinion

Well, yes, it can, says Allergan and any muscles it touches can be damaged (it kills the nerve in the muscle effectually killing the muscle). Like small muscles in the heart, like muscles in the lungs. And yes, there have been cases of respiratory arrest associated with Botox.

http://suewidemark.com/botox_not.htm

A link for those that disagree with my opinion, if your an adult and want to inject that stuff in you, your call but to do that to a child seems to me like child abuse.

This has hit our news down here big time, this woman has problems not the child, for heavens sake let the child live a child's life and not treat her like she is a barbie doll.

Why not? It's a proven method for removing wrinkles and making one appear young.
Next month the child is scheduled for breast augmentation and lipo.
By the time she's thirteen she will star in Playboy.

There are some sick people in this world. See last two episodes of the Steve Wilko's show? A Dad was having an incestuous relationship with his 18 year old daughter - and proud of it. Makes me want to :puke:

Theres nothing wrong with botox...
scary-botox.jpg

:rofl: This does not surprise me. People are just getting dumber with time I believe. I just am along for the ride and laugh at these idiots

wtf?? i am a a loss for words... are you kidding me?? i cant believe there is any debate at all! woman needs counseling and child needs a new mom...done.

the only thing the mother is doing is helping the child be successful, and getting her off to an early start in a very competative world.

Back