Looking this sexy can get you killed

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
ok so last tuesday my neurologist gave me botox injections to help with my migrains..they give them wherever you feel pain...so naturally i told him my whole face hurt...:poke: and now I look about 9 years younger then i did before....:whistle:
so i decided to go out ridding with my new younger looking face, and everywhere i whent girls where honking and yelling woo who at me, then one of them got out on the window ledge of her car and waved while whistling at me, so naturally me being the guy who loves beautifull women I look to wave back...then I realize Im about to run a stop light..:laugh: i locked up the back brakes and skidded sideways about 2 feet past the white line and whew there was a car right there....stopped about 18 inches from getting splattered..:thumbsup: i looked back to see where the girl in the car was, and she runs into the back of another car :rofl:
so I of course stop to make out a report when the leo shows up...guess what..its a girl i dated 20 years ago and she was asking me for my number....well i didnt have my wedding ring on :whistle: but I did tell her i was married, she offered to put me in cuffs anyway, but i declined...oh and the girl who whistled at me passed her number to me as well....:laugh:
man I need to stop being so sexy!

by the way yesterday was the first full migraine free day...I love botox

Last edited:
that reads like the beginning of a Penthouse Forum story. Note to self: Get botox injections...go to Mishawaka, Indiana.:laugh:

You sure that was botox, or LSD because you are hallucinating...I have dreams like that too sometimes (but not enough!)

by the way botox for medical reasons is 1$ a cc....and botox for non medical reasons is 10$ a cc
I had 700 cc=700$ will last 3-4 months and save me about 1500$ in medicine

Ya know , you were lookin much better after lunch too..

DSC00259.jpg

How did they see the new botox face through your helmet???? I thought everyone here was ATGATT, if so they must have made those eye-lids wrinkle free:lol:

no helmet on that day i was only tooling around 4 blocks to go get a burger from boonie dunes

Back