What one is your mistress?

well i guess this thread cursed me lol she told me today she is at a point in her life where she needs more attention then i am giving..............sooooooooooo yea guess i didnt read the :rulez:

i'm somewhere between phase 1 and phase 2 with the current, we might make it to next Spring :beerchug:

or, it could end tomorrow :laugh:

i'm somewhere between phase 1 and phase 2 with the current, we might make it to next Spring :beerchug:

or, it could end tomorrow :laugh:

got to make it thru summer and fall next spring is a loooong way off, but i guess its nice to be hopeful :rofl:

I'm still chasing one, haven't landed her yet, but as soon as I do, it'll be over. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

dont be shy now i know there are more stories out there :poke: enquiring......or more like it bored minds want to know :whistle:

Cost me $10 to lose the last one whinning how the Busa was uncomfortable -rides to long etc... Gave her $10 to run into mini mart for a pack of butts- when she came out I was gone. I should have saved the ph message from her after that - it was a hoot.

no problems here- busa, gf, dogs, and bacon all get along:laugh:

if she starts in on me i tell her to get on the buell and come with...that usually settles it right there:thumbsup:

My car is my mistress, the bike is my [you fill in the blank] :laugh:

BMW5

IMG00001abc.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

Cost me $10 to lose the last one whinning how the Busa was uncomfortable -rides to long etc... Gave her $10 to run into mini mart for a pack of butts- when she came out I was gone. I should have saved the ph message from her after that - it was a hoot.

that is all kinds of wrong..........but the image in my head of her grumbling the whole time she is in the store about how uncomfortable the bike is and then coming out and realizing that it was still MUCH better than the alternative of walking home still made me laugh :rofl:

Back