What one is your mistress?

hadies

Registered
Ok so yesterday my GF tells me she feels like i am cheating on her with my bike, I said no baby i am cheating on her with you, "insert dirty look" she kisses me on the cheek and walks away :rofl: ,so who is your mistress? the bike or the girl nothing incriminating :whistle:

I think my wife thinks of my bike like a lot of moms think about dropping their kids of at Chucky Cheese.

Hrmmm, I am the gal, so I think my Busa feels I'm cheating on him by choosing to play with the Mustang :rofl:

I'm so glad I don't have this drama in my life :p

i've lost several girlfriends because of my unwillingness to stop riding all over the country on Lucy...i think i owe her quite a lot for getting them out of my life :thumbsup:

Back in the 1980's when I raced Enduros and Hare Scrambles it was
"BIKE BIKE BIKE BIKE BIKE ....B1TCH B1TCH B1TCH." Now that we're empty nesters, it is " Go ahead and get the Busa or You go ahead and do the bicycle ride across Iowa ( RAGBRAI) honey.........but you have to rail the sh!t out of me first." Where was this attitude when we were in our 30's??
:lol:

lost 3 girls to the Busa, workin on a 4th now. Funny thing is, the Busa drew em in, then became thier worst enemy:laugh:

i dont see what is so bad, its not like its a secret?! ive let them both know about each other, i thought they could get along, boy was i wrong? :banghead:

lost 3 girls to the Busa, workin on a 4th now. Funny thing is, the Busa drew em in, then became thier worst enemy:laugh:

they always think they are going to be "The One" to settle you down and make you change...if you don't like who i am now, you are certainly not going to like me once you get to know me even better :moon: :rofl:

It's "Ménage à trois" for me. :thumbsup:
For those not in the know, see below;

"Ménage à trois" : literally "household of three", a relationship or domestic arrangement in which three people, often a married couple and another lover, share a sexual relationship (although the relationship might or might not involve all three persons having sexual relations with each other)

It always starts the same way, I love your bike, after dating awhile you dont spend enogh time with me, a little longer, what is so fing special about that bike, and then the end :whistle:

It always starts the same way, I love your bike, after dating awhile you dont spend enogh time with me, a little longer, what is so fing special about that bike, and then the end :whistle:

So you've met them? How about this new girl? think it'll be the.... nevermind, Im sure it will be:banghead:

always ends early every Spring when i start making my plans for the next year...they suddenly realize that the part they liked last year when i would come in from being gone for a while and really want to see them is never going to change...i'm going to work my 7 days, load the luggage on Lucy, head off to have some fun, come back and spend a day or so with them, and go back to work...suddenly, they realize that i am only going to spend any significant amounts of time with them during the Winter when i'm bored and then they get upset

"sorry, i don't have time for this discussion babe, i've got another MnG to go to and my friends are waiting"...i'm just glad when i get back home and they haven't decided to burn my house down :laugh: i guess i'm just waiting to find that girl that enjoys bikes and traveling as much as me and has the schedule and freedom to be able to go too :beerchug:

Back