Looking this sexy can get you killed

Ok beauty queen, you riding tomorrow? I was going to get my van ready for sale but I got a guy on the hook "as is" and so got the morning free... We could hit an early ride, hit lake James for a burger or something... that is unless of course your face aint workin for chewing yet.... :rofl: (just call me)

no helmet on that day i was only tooling around 4 blocks to go get a burger from boonie dunes

Yet you almost slid sideways into the back of a car naked 4 blocks from home:rofl: If this is a true story way to go however if your wife gets a hold of this thread you may wish you had eating that car could be less painful:rofl:

haha nice one,
it's hard keeping your eyes on the road while looking at a georgouse women lol:laugh:

some of us get lots of practice, so its no big deal:whistle:

-never knew botox killed migraines b4?? thats kewl tho-cant wait til wifey starts puttin miles on, I'll just crak'er in tha head while she's asleep n tell her she's got a migraine "better go get some botox to help with that, honey.":laugh:

and Y would you want the number of some stoopid broad that cant even drive a cage down the street w/o hittin somebody? I'd toss that # to a friend who owes me $$ and tell'im she likes to drive on the first date:rofl:

Last edited:
Back