Woman gives birth to twins with different fathers

and we thought the house was a bit crowded but now the womb... look at all this "mulitples" tv shows. it aint good

i have no problems with men or women enjoying thier sexuality...even having multiple partners.

my problem is having sex without birthcontrol, all of them are to blame. mia washington the 20 year old mother, already had a 4 year old son....that i am sure my taxes support in some way.

Why are you sure your tax dollars support in some way?

Oh, so much more than that. We can start with that, then we can look at age difference, then we look at the pic. Sometimes, it IS what it appears...unfortunately, more often than not.

Huh? It is what it appears? Because she had sex twice with different men during the same week? Because of their appearance or age difference?

If this discussion deals with how WE glorify the acts of others...that makes for good discussion....then I'm in!!!

To judge or assume anything else is wrong. From a male point of view...how many of us have had sex with more than one woman during the same week/day. Or as stated from another thread with out protection? And of course who had sex before they got married?

Come on everyone let's just hope and pray that they'll be ok!! I can't judge I got problems of my own I'm living with!! JM2C!!

I'm worried about the kids and how they'll be judged for nothing they've done!

can you show me how a 16 year old can make enough money to support a child?...please prove my statement wrong.

Perhaps her parents help, perhaps she has a part time job, either way there is no way to make the call based on what is written in the article.

like i said...if you want to prove my statement incorrect, please do.

Based upon the article neither statement can be proven one way or the other, but why not give the family the benefit of the doubt?

This is actually the perfect scenario for the gold-digger. Think about it, you have 2 babies by 2 rich men and both of them have to pay child support. You only have to go through 1 pregnancy and 1 labor and you are set for life. You might be on to something for these types of women.

Why do we glorify this in today's society? What is wrong with this picture?

The man is 48, the woman is 20; she had sex with her 'partner' and with another man within 5 days, and ended up having twins with different fathers...and they seem proud about it...our morals are going in the toilet.

Mother gives birth to twins with different dads - Parenting & Family

Now if you really want a good example in the decline of morals in our society look no further than:

News - Jon & Kate Premiere: Show's Most Watched Episode Ever | Usmagazine.com

The most watched episode was based on the possibility of some on air drama about the relationship between these two.

Based upon the article neither statement can be proven one way or the other, but why not give the family the benefit of the doubt?

i see nothing to show me responsable behavior....

16 year old single mother....

20 year old single mother, having unprotected sex with multiple partners.

4th child is already on the way.....

and the kicker, mia washington says "hopefully we plan to get married"

i only see a pattern of irrespnsable behavior....

Back