Woman gives birth to twins with different fathers

Wow thats horible cool that two kids were brought in the world but she should feel disgusting and i cant even belive hes still with her

any good rapper will tell you thats all the shiznit... or some dumbazz thing... and going to tell the kid later? wtf... Hey Junior, mom was a ho....

any bets on whether we the tax payers are footing that bill too?

Last edited:
"Washington and Harrison, who are both African-American, say they intend to marry someday"

and

Washington, who has a 4-year-old son from a different father, says the clan will grow even larger in August.

"They're gonna have a baby sister," she said.

yeah......not only are we having multiple kids out of marriage.....but we will be raising another teen mother. good job texas.

"Washington and Harrison, who are both African-American, say they intend to marry someday"

and

Washington, who has a 4-year-old son from a different father, says the clan will grow even larger in August.

"They're gonna have a baby sister," she said.

yeah......not only are we having multiple kids out of marriage.....but we will be raising another teen mother. good job texas.

thanks for laying "The Blanket of Stupidity" over all of Texas.:moon:

Yeah, saw this story this morning. Was sort of stunned by the whole "this is so interesting" vibe they put on it.

thanks for laying "The Blanket of Stupidity" over all of Texas.:moon:

lol.....just think in 10-15 years they will be having thier own kids.

i am starting to be a big fan of "republic of texas"......atleast my taxes would not be paying for them, if guys left the union.

How much you wanna bet that it will become the "in" thing for teenage girls to see if they can do the same thing?

--Wag--

:rofl:

He was 48 and she was 20? Damn that old man got game...

Wait now. How many of you have been with 2 women, or 2 men (Aquaman, Bogus) in the same week. She just happened to get pregnant, but she and her siginificant other are raising them and supporting themselves. Let save the judgemental behavior for each other...:whistle:

Well...the article really never delved into the supporting part, but I'd lay odds in the long run it won't be THAT pair...and I question their ability to raise them with the shiny examples they are setting...but I can only hope for the best...

What struck me is how everyone seemed to be 'celebrating' the circumstances...

And no, never have :banghead: Guess I didn't stay at the Bash long enough!

Wait now. How many of you have been with 2 women, or 2 men... in the same week?

lol, seems kinda like some of the wacky kids during Spring Break.

we started keeping a "score sheet" for the condo next to us. :laugh:

Wait now. How many of you have been with 2 women, or 2 men (Aquaman, Bogus) in the same week. She just happened to get pregnant, but she and her siginificant other are raising them and supporting themselves. Let save the judgemental behavior for each other...:whistle:

I've been with a lot of women, but I can't remember two at a time. They tend to get pissy about that kind of stuff.

Back