Woman gives birth to twins with different fathers

Talk about nature trying to survive.
I don't even think science could make that happen.

"Hey mom, how come we don't look alike?"

What is messed up is that there are probably not going to tell the guy that he has a son. They probably going to save the surprise for a TV show.

Wait now. How many of you have been with 2 women, or 2 men (Aquaman, Bogus) in the same week. She just happened to get pregnant, but she and her siginificant other are raising them and supporting themselves. Let save the judgemental behavior for each other...:whistle:

How about within 24hours for that matter... :whistle:

Well...the article really never delved into the supporting part, but I'd lay odds in the long run it won't be THAT pair...and I question their ability to raise them with the shiny examples they are setting...but I can only hope for the best...

What struck me is how everyone seemed to be 'celebrating' the circumstances...

And no, never have :banghead: Guess I didn't stay at the Bash long enough!

Why do you think that they will not support them or raise them as shiney examples? simply because the woman had sex with 2 different men in the same couple days? Is that what you really base all this on?

My, my, my, aren't we a judgemental lot today.

Matthew 7:1-2

cheers
ken

Why do you think that they will not support them or raise them as shiney examples? simply because the woman had sex with 2 different men in the same couple days? Is that what you really base all this on?

Oh, so much more than that. We can start with that, then we can look at age difference, then we look at the pic. Sometimes, it IS what it appears...unfortunately, more often than not.

My, my, my, aren't we a judgemental lot today.

Matthew 7:1-2

cheers
ken

Yes it seems some of us are quik to latch on to negativity very quickly.
Posted via Mobile Device

i have no problems with men or women enjoying thier sexuality...even having multiple partners.

my problem is having sex without birthcontrol, all of them are to blame. mia washington the 20 year old mother, already had a 4 year old son....that i am sure my taxes support in some way.

Back