Jobless father kills family, self

I hope somewhere those people who greedily took everything they could while driving the economy into the ground read this. I hope their money feels dirty.

Quite the opposite. This guy was a wack job but the Liberal media reports the "awful times" in our Country and this is just one reason we need an immediate stimulus package.

Amid record job losses and economic distress for millions of families, the killings struck a chord.

"This was a financial- and job-related issue that led to the slayings," said Los Angeles Deputy Police Chief Kenneth Garner. "It's a grisly scene."

Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Tuesday noted the "perils and dangers" of the economic crisis.

Los Angeles man kills his 5 children, wife, self - Los Angeles Times

r8

Psychopaths... They are out there, stories like this always make me hope that Christianity Isn't a Fairy tale, cause it would be nice to believe that this sack of crap is in hell being tormented...

how selfish of that piece of crap father to kill his kids also.
If you are going to kill yourself don't bring innocent people down with you.
I don't think its sad for the father, its sad that he had to bring his innocent kids with him. I would have put the S.O.B out of misery myself if it were to save the poor kids.

Only the weak take the easy way out, just don't take others with ya.
Cry, b*tch whine and pout, you lost your job, so what do you do, you kill your whole family, coward.

how selfish of that piece of crap father to kill his kids also.
If you are going to kill yourself don't bring innocent people down with you.
I don't think its sad for the father, its sad that he had to bring his innocent kids with him. I would have put the s.o.b out of misery myself if it were to save the poor kids.

+1000

Only the weak take the easy way out, just don't take others with ya.
Cry, b*tch whine and pout, you lost your job, so what do you do, you kill your whole family, coward.
No, he was mentally ill... anyone that commits suicide is suffering from a mental illness no different than if you had an appendicitis..

Back