more strange news

red1100cc

Registered
Police: Man Likely Killed Self After Westmoreland County Deer Crash - News Story - WPXI Pittsburgh
Police: Man Likely Killed Self After Westmoreland County Deer Crash
Posted: 7:37 am EDT July 16, 2010
Updated: 12:42 pm EDT July 20, 2010

CRABTREE, Pa. -- Police said they think a Westmoreland County motorcyclist who struck a deer with his bike killed himself after the crash.

State police said William Amos, 47, of Export, likely died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on Friday.

Amos' body was discovered under his bike near a dead deer along Route 819 near Ridge Road in Crabtree, about 30 miles east of Pittsburgh.

Investigators initially suspected Amos died from injuries sustained in the crash, but they discovered a handgun and a bullet wound to the back of his head after lifting the bike off his body.

State police Tpr. Stephen Limani said investigators are still awaiting the results of gunpowder residue tests.

how strange??? i wonder if he was pinned and dying of pain, and shot himself?

A little difficult to shoot yourself in the back of the head ain't it ?
Why back of head ?
I bet it was a relative of the deer who shot him out of revenge and then they planted the gun next to him !

Possible that when he hit deer and crashed the gun discharged and that's where he got hit with bullet ?

Possible that when he hit deer and crashed the gun discharged and that's where he got hit with bullet ?

Kinda what I was thinkin.
Or perhaps he was paralyzed (waist-down) from the crash and preferred not to continue on in that state? ???

??? SEE, i told yall it was really strange!
maybe robbed after the wreck, or a club on club thing (running, hit deer, then finished off by people chaseing him?).
i have no idea! its got me thinkin "well that dosen't happen every day!"

oh i cant wait to see how this one plays out...too many "what the ???" about it

That is just strange, back of the head, while do-able is just makes no sense. There has got to more to this story....

I just wonder if he was robbed also?? Seems like the robber would have stolen the gun also though...that one is very strange....keeps us updated if you can when more comes out....

Bambi did it cause he killed his mom!

tprn19l.jpg

Back