2 convicted child rapist killed

Happy that they are dead but the courts and the juror system should have been the ones to do it. Not a general member of the public.

There was a REALLY good show on A & E about a very similar case.  A guy kidnapped and raped a little boy.  When he was brought back, the dad of the little boy was at the airport and shot him.  It was even caught on tape by a local news crew.  He was let off on 5 years probation.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
I remember that one. The rapist was the kids Karate instructor. The dad was on the phone in the background while the news camera was covering the perp going from an elevator. The dad real subtle like hung up the payphone walked up behind him and placed the gun to his head, LIGHTS OUT!

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

if "justice" was done instead of "reform" ? in my opinion these people are the lowest ,they prey on the inocent and defensless with little to no penalty , they are even protected from " the worst criminals " and housed in special facilities so that they are not killed ? wtf! there is somthing verry wrong with the justice system , i agree that you cant take things into your own hands , but in that situation try to stop me from gettin my hands on them . once convicted they need to be put down , this is not a smack on the hand ,you need counciling crime ! this is a i cant help you and need to make a statement that this will not be tolerated and justice will be done ! swiftly , harshley , and without discrimination ! male , female ! everybody hates child molesters , thinks thier punishment doesnt fit the crime , why havent things changed ?
mad.gif

Do this to my kids and you will be kidnapped and tortured for years. If your lucky I will spray some Ant Killer on you to remove the fire ants from you every once in awhile.
mad.gif

He should be given probation for this. Then again he did make a mistake... he didn't get all three!!!

Back