What the Hey!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Man riding with corpse arrested

Nov.3, 2005

TIJUANA – A man arrested after riding a motorcycle through the city with a corpse is facing homicide charges, Mexican authorities said.

Francisco Javier Salas Guerrero, 36, is accused of strangling Ernesto Martínez Ochoa, 38, on Oct. 21.

A homicide investigator said the killing apparently stemmed from a dispute between people under the influence of drugs.

Authorities said Salas put a helmet on Martínez and strapped him to his back to make him look like a passenger. Salas then rode the motorcycle through the city and looked for a place to leave the body, authorities said.

When Salas saw police patrols, however, he got nervous and lost control of the motorcycle, according to authorities. They said Salas ran off and hid in a parking lot, but returned and pretended to be a witness.

He gave city police a fake description of a person he said had run from the motorcycle crash, according to a news release issued by the state Attorney General's Office.

Under further questioning, Salas admitted he was the person they were looking for, authorities said. Drug-trafficking groups often leave the tortured bodies of their victims in vacant lots, though they are rarely caught in the act. Authorities said this incident didn't involve organized crime.

oh my, my, my...
wow.gif

A bit grim, but slightly hilarious. Never EVER touch my arms, oh whoops he's fallen off the back.

Brings back the thought of - if you can see this, the corpse has fallen off.

Thats why I love going to TJ, you never know what your going to see
cool.gif

At least he had him wear his safty gear!

I know thats sick! nevermind

Back