Insane

DAB

Registered
Mom's high-speed chase kills baby
9-month-old ejected from SUV when woman crashes trying to evade police
The Associated Press

ALVARADO, Texas - A woman led police on a 25-mile high speed chase until she crashed into a concrete median, killing her 9-month-old daughter in the collision, authorities said.

Alexxus Riza was thrown Friday night from the SUV, which rolled several times under an Interstate 35 overpass, said Trooper Dub Gillum of the Texas Department of Public Safety. The vehicle struck a traffic light before hitting the concrete barrier, officials said.

Aimee Andrea Riza, 36, of Keene, sustained minor injuries and was charged with manslaughter, evading arrest, resisting arrest and reckless driving, Gillum said.

“She was combative after the crash when they tried to extract her out of the vehicle,â€￾ he said. “The officers had to wrestle her to get her under control.â€￾

A motorist had called the Somervell County Sheriff’s Department to report a reckless driver. When Riza refused to stop, authorities chased her through two counties at speeds up to 110 mph, Gillum said.

Authorities used spikes, tried to block intersections ahead and backed off the SUV hoping it would slow down. But Riza continued to drive until she crashed, traveling on the rims after the SUV’s tires were deflated, Gillum said.

Kill the b!tch !
firedevil.gif
guns.gif

I just got back from dropping my children at LAX for their flight back to Indiana. The week they were here went by too fast. Being that I am in a somber mood, reading this really disturbs me. My first reaction was like some of the above then I really thought about it.

I just finished saying a prayer for that little girl and another for her mother. That mother will be suffering as a result of killing her daughter, in ways that you and I cannot even imagine. I would NEVER want to know what it feels like to be the cause of one of my own children dying. Think about that for a moment.

OMG. She could do us all a favor and hang herself. This make me beyond mad. So very sorry for the child and anyone related.

(BA BUSA @ Apr. 08 2007,12:38)
sad.gif
CRAZY what some people will do to avoid a ticket
These are typical criminals avoiding arrest at all cost. POS

She was more than likely wanted and has an extensive criminal history or was dirty

(Shanling @ Apr. 08 2007,12:52) I just got back from dropping my children at LAX for their flight back to Indiana. The week they were here went by too fast. Being that I am in a somber mood, reading this really disturbs me. My first reaction was like some of the above then I really thought about it.

I just finished saying a prayer for that little girl and another for her mother. That mother will be suffering as a result of killing her daughter, in ways that you and I cannot even imagine. I would NEVER want to know what it feels like to be the cause of one of my own children dying. Think about that for a moment.
She'll probably blame popo and never have any guilt. Most of these people no longer have a conscience Shanling.

Nothing wrong with praying for them.

Child was unrestrained as well.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 08 2007,10:06)
(Shanling @ Apr. 08 2007,12:52) I just got back from dropping my children at LAX for their flight back to Indiana. The week they were here went by too fast. Being that I am in a somber mood, reading this really disturbs me. My first reaction was like some of the above then I really thought about it.

She'll probably blame popo and never have any guilt. Most of these people no longer have a conscience Shanling.

Nothing wrong with praying for them.

Child was unrestrained as well.
I really can't imagine what that would be like. I know your a parent as well so you probably feel the same as I do.

Back