2 convicted child rapist killed

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Should this guy be prosecuted, or given a cash bonus and a medal of some sort for providing a community service?

Updated: 12:29 p.m. ET Sept. 6, 2005
BELLINGHAM, Wash. - A man turned himself in to authorities in the killing of two convicted child rapists, saying he picked the victims from a sheriff’s Web site, police said.

Michael Anthony Mullen, 36, called 911 on Monday to claim responsibility for the killings, and officers who talked to him said he gave information that only the killer would know, according to a police news release. He was jailed for investigation of two counts of first-degree murder.

Hank Eisses, 49, and Victor Vasquez, 68, were found shot to death at their apartment Aug. 27. They were both classified as Level III sex offenders, considered the type most likely to reoffend. Sex offenders in Washington are required to register with local authorities, and the information is provided on the Web.

Mullen told authorities he targeted at least one of the two men after checking the county sheriff’s Web site July 13, according to the police statement.

The bodies of Eisses and Vasquez were found by a roommate, also a sex offender. He said a man wearing a blue jumpsuit and a cap that said FBI on it came to their home, told them he was an FBI agent and said one of them was on a “hit listâ€￾ on an Internet site, police said.

The roommate said he left while the “FBIâ€￾ visitor was still there and found the bodies when he returned about four hours later.

Days after the killings, The Bellingham Herald received an unsigned letter claiming responsibility for the killings. Police notified convicted Level 3 sex offenders in the area as a precaution, but said the letter was vague and could be a hoax.

Vasquez was convicted in 1991 of molesting several relatives who suffered regular abuse, sexual and otherwise, according to court documents. He was released from prison about two years and remained under Department of Corrections supervision.

Eisses was sentenced to 5½ years in prison in 1997 for raping a 13-year-old boy at his home in Sumas. He was released from supervision about two years ago, said Kit Bail, Corrections Department field supervisor for Whatcom County.

guns.gif
evil.gif

Should get a bonus and a medal.

What in the he11 are three sex offenders doing living together!! that seems like a real bad thing..

In todays society, as a parent, I would let him off but he will more than likely be charged with something alot less since no parent in their right mind is going to give this person 25 to live for doing the America public a favor. Pre meditated murder in the 3rd degree with a 10 year sentence is more than likely what he will get. If I was a juror, he would be not guilty.

Just like Thrasherfox, what are three sex offenders doing in the same apartment let alone zip code?

People shouldn't have to take matters into their own hands like that. These twisted child molesting freaks should be eliminated from our society by the law. I can definitely understand people's reasoning for wanting to take the law in their own hands.

He should be convicted, but issued a suspended sentence. While his motive was commendable, our society cannot conduct condone vigilantism. What if someone else thinks this is a good idea and does the same thing, but kills the wrong person? Suppose that apartment had recently been rented by a new, innocent tenant that looked similar to the rapists?
He should be convicted of the Murder 1 charge because that's exactly what he did, killed them with malice and forethought, but suspend his sentence so that his life is not totally forefeit.

Eisses was sentenced to 5½ years in prison in 1997 for raping a 13-year-old boy at his home in Sumas that part is what bothers me how do they figure some one is reabilitated in such a short time? cant condone what he did but im not saying he did wrong either
rock.gif

There was a REALLY good show on A & E about a very similar case. A guy kidnapped and raped a little boy. When he was brought back, the dad of the little boy was at the airport and shot him. It was even caught on tape by a local news crew. He was let off on 5 years probation.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

People shouldn't have to take matters into their own hands like that.  These twisted child molesting freaks should be eliminated from our society by the law.  I can definitely understand people's reasoning for wanting to take the law in their own hands.
That is the problem.......Not enough people take matters into thier own hands, and we end up paying for the fuggers to live in prison, when an individual could take care of the problem and be done with it.
I say give him a reward and a medal!!!

Need more information.

Did this guy have any connection to the rapists??

If the rapists raped someone he loved, I've got no problem with that.

But if he just decided to go find a couple rapists randomly and kill'em.  He's no better and should get the death sentence.  That cannot be tolerated, he's just as bad as the guys he killed if there was no personal connection.  Who's he to decide who dies??

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126040454 -->

I guess he did not want to take any chances that these two fuggers will ever molest anyone else.

Charlesbusa,
so it's ok to kill somenoe that molests your kids but not someone who molests your neighbors?

Charlesbusa,
so it's ok to kill somenoe that molests your kids but not someone who molests your neighbors?
its understandable, don't you agree

neighbors?? did I like them?? hate them??

guy you saw in the supermarket??

strangers... where do you draw the line...??

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126041803 -->

What if it was your mother/sister/daughter/wife, that this person raped...and someone killed the rapist. would it change your opinion then?

The problem is that these guys are already back out in society. Every time you hear about a child being kidnapped it is usually a 2nd or 3rd time offender. The second time one of these sick phucks done that thy should have been lokked up and the key thrown away. The guy should not have taken justice into his own hands but, if our court would do there jobs then people like them would still be in jail.

Holy sh!t...this is going to open up cans of worms all over State and Federal govt's...

Hey, Supreme Courts, here it comes...

Hey, legislature, get ready to be bombarded...

Hey, SORP...here comes the sh!t...

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126070001 -->

The guy should not have taken justice into his own hands but, if our court would do there jobs then people like them would still be in jail.
Yeah, unfortunately, he's going to be prosecuted. There's no way around it. He obviously, with premeditation and prejudice, killed the guys. Clearly.

If he's smart and/or has a decent atty, he'll employ his right to be heard before a jury, and/or be able to maneuver and be heard before a liberal Judge...

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126067656 -->

I can't imagine what would happen if everyone took the law into their own hands... everyone having their own view of what the law should be... I think a taste of it is happening in New Orleans right now... Go one extreme and the other extreme is right there hand in hand.

I can't stand a molesto's Ibe Daymned If anyone will do that to my kids.As a parent I give him 2 thumbs up for killing those's Bastids.If I was one of the parent of one of those kids molested that would be the kind of Justice I want.
beerchug.gif

Back