Wish that bolt didn't fall out

I definitely got complacent about gear, I was all about it earlier in the year. This one kept having less and less on, and we/she almost paid the price. Lesson learned for sure. Now I just gotta figure how to talk a girl into putting pants on. :lol:

Droid via Tapatalk

:rofl:. It happens man. Especially when a good looking chick is involved. After a ride or two you should be able to get some jeans on her easily and ladies jacket :thumbsup:. If the first thing you tell a girl when she wants a ride is put some jeans and a jacket, 3 our of 4 times thats going to be a no go. At least in Florida thats how it was :laugh:. I am all about gear but when you are on the hunt you just have to work around some things :laugh:

:rofl:. It happens man. Especially when a good looking chick is involved. After a ride or two you should be able to get some jeans on her easily and ladies jacket :thumbsup:. If the first thing you tell a girl when she wants a ride is put some jeans and a jacket, 3 our of 4 times thats going to be a no go. At least in Florida thats how it was :laugh:. I am all about gear but when you are on the hunt you just have to work around some things :laugh:

:laugh: such wise words :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

Back