Will we be crowning a new king?

Will we be crowning a new king Oct. 10th

• Hell yes the Busa must bow down

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • No it's all hype

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • BMW S1000RR is king and will remain king.

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Gen II will be king till Gen III

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • I think the Gen I is still king

Votes: 32 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
#1 unless the big 4 do away with their 2000-2001 agreement...no

#2 if it is the best offering for the next model year or two it will only cause a reaction to beat it.

#3 who cares? If someone likes it better and it fits better that is the bike they should buy. Either way they will get an awesome bike.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

Wouldnt matter to me if it did. The busa will always be king. What bike motor holds the records for fastest land speed motorcycle, both sit on and sit in? Oh thats right, the Hayabusa.

Even if the busa didnt hold those records, I still would not care :laugh: I love my bike

I plan to go this Saturday to check out the Mojave Mile LSR event. That is where the REAL fast bikes will be at. I will take pictures and I will probably be able to count on my fingers the number of non busa fast bikes there are. And I would be VERY suprised if the fastest bike in every category is not a Busa. One guy I met at the busa stampede will be there with his 1600cc Busa competing in the all motor class.

Magazine publications, media types, bike reviewers can say and print what they want to a captured audience but actual racing never lies.

First look at the facts! 1-The busa has the fastest speed ever for a showroom stock bike ever! 2-The fastest speed at over 300 mph!3-The fastest in Pro Street Turbo or NOS, The Fastest in Real Street the same! 4-the greatest amount of parts and services on the planet! 5-More forums than most cars! So when Kawasaki or Bmw can do that then they will be #1!

at 53 years old?..finally?..i could give a rats azz about keeping my finger on the pulse of what's the badest machine that can be rolled off a showroom floor for several reasons..good reasons...reasonable reasons..lol..as follows...

1. Once it's rolled off the showroom floor?..all bets are off..cause the seasoned guy out there on his turboed ZX9R forgot all about reading your "spec sheet" as he sucks your new superbike through his blower and out his waste gate...or the young punk on the gsx750r hits his button and passes by you like you were stuck in traffic! LOL!

2. I bought my beloved '03 Oren Ishii GenI Busa in '05 with a scant 1640 miles on her odo..i take more pride in the fact that she's still in one piece after 7 years of ownership and hard riding by me..you can't buy that feeling.

3. Alls i have is a BMC Race Af, PCIIIUSB with a full system Akro w/ CF Can and a GiPro Gearshift Indicator/A.T.R.E. and there's not been a single moment that the thought "Damn! Wish I had More Power" ever went through my mind and she still shocks and amazes me whenever i call upon her oh so generous and ever willing powerplant and finally?..

4. The GenI Busa is "THE ICON BIKE" of my times...it didnt just break the records...IT ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED THEM...and everything since it's release has been baby step improvements at best..barely edging it out here and there..barely significant improvements let alone "earth shattering" as was the release of the GenI Busa which had everyone from kindergarteners too housewives familiar with what became the household term "Suzuki Hayabusa"..everyone knew what a busa was and nothing more need be said.

Is beamers S1000RR a bad mofo?..you betcha..but i cant help but wonder how many S1000RR owners will blow their engines the day they run into a GENI/STAGE1 Busa. :laugh:

I can honestly say i'd fall into a deep acute state of depression if one day i were to walk into my garage to find that someone stole my beloved GENI Busa and left some top-end abstract wonderbike in her place..i wouldnt even wanna ride it..and i'd prolly walk right back inside to throw myself facedown on my bed for a good cry..over the loss of oh so fond memories that could never be replaced..and that's "love" gentlemen..L8R, Bill. :cool:

at 53 years old?..finally?..i could give a rats azz about keeping my finger on the pulse of what's the badest machine that can be rolled off a showroom floor for several reasons..good reasons...reasonable reasons..lol..as follows...

1. Once it's rolled off the showroom floor?..all bets are off..cause the seasoned guy out there on his turboed ZX9R forgot all about reading your "spec sheet" as he sucks your new superbike through his blower and out his waste gate...or the young punk on the gsx750r hits his button and passes by you like you were stuck in traffic! LOL!

2. I bought my beloved '03 Oren Ishii GenI Busa in '05 with a scant 1640 miles on her odo..i take more pride in the fact that she's still in one piece after 7 years of ownership and hard riding by me..you can't buy that feeling.

3. Alls i have is a BMC Race Af, PCIIIUSB with a full system Akro w/ CF Can and a GiPro Gearshift Indicator/A.T.R.E. and there's not been a single moment that the thought "Damn! Wish I had More Power" ever went through my mind and she still shocks and amazes me whenever i call upon her oh so generous and ever willing powerplant and finally?..

4. The GenI Busa is "THE ICON BIKE" of my times...it didnt just break the records...IT ABSOLUTELY SHATTERED THEM...and everything since it's release has been baby step improvements at best..barely edging it out here and there..barely significant improvements let alone "earth shattering" as was the release of the GenI Busa which had everyone from kindergarteners too housewives familiar with what became the household term "Suzuki Hayabusa"..everyone knew what a busa was and nothing more need be said.

Is beamers S1000RR a bad mofo?..you betcha..but i cant help but wonder how many S1000RR owners will blow their engines the day they run into a GENI/STAGE1 Busa. :laugh:

I can honestly say i'd fall into a deep acute state of depression if one day i were to walk into my garage to find that someone stole my beloved GENI Busa and left some top-end abstract wonderbike in her place..i wouldnt even wanna ride it..and i'd prolly walk right back inside to throw myself facedown on my bed for a good cry..over the loss of oh so fond memories that could never be replaced..and that's "love" gentlemen..L8R, Bill. :cool:

Bill I dont know what else to say +1

Gen 1 "Long live the King" :bowdown:

You guys are nutz..... You can't have a new winner anymore because the game is OVER... The big 4 stopped the pursuit in 2001...... How can you have a new winner when speed has been limited? What is the new goal? The fastest to 189?

You guys are nutz..... You can't have a new winner anymore because the game is OVER... The big 4 stopped the pursuit in 2001...... How can you have a new winner when speed has been limited? What is the new goal? The fastest to 189?

:thumbsup: See #1 under my post Sir.

Posted at 150 mph via Tapatalk

The new RSV-4, S1000RR, and ZX10R are lighter and have more HP than the Busa.
Who cares?! Stupid HP war garbage and the price tags for those things are getting crazy.

Don't care what those new liter bikes do! Can they go 6.90 at 203 mph? NOS busa goes that fast today at MIR! There will never be a six second bmw,honda,yamaha,or kawasaki!

Plus go buy a new bike at close to $15k i take less than $6k put a turbo on it you see what it looks like to see a busa on 1 wheel at 200 mph!:laugh:

yes the zx14 will become king. but the busa will always have cult status. everyone knows a busa when they see it, the zx14 will never have the notoriety the busa has!!!

Back