Crowned 2008 Hayabusa King

117490d1224083145-busa-arrived-pics-img_0138.jpg

i think just about the org in itself is the crown, i have learned so much about my bike in 16 months thnx to this place. the org has helped so many people in so many different way's
eg group buys... recall, manuals, accessories, donations . i can go on and on . guys like warchild the bug, duane gpw , the site moderators, administrators sponsors. smithbusa.. you guys are awesome i personal would like to thank each and everyone of you guys :thumbsup:

DSC00768 (Large).jpg

Last edited:
EKZ is by far the hottest busa out there.. I mean you have to give credit where its due.
and when something is done so Bad @$$ and done correctly WITH taste... wow... :bowdown:

Adam, Your bike looks great. The black wheels make that bike. Have you had any work done by HP cycles? I hear alot of good things about them..

There is something about stealthed out sportbikes and vehicles. We will be building a few this year for various use street/LSR/strip. :beerchug:

3blackouts_2.jpg

Looks: EKZ without a doubt. Miles: who else but Warchild and Scar (Hayabusa Immortals):bowdown:

As she sits, today, in the "Engine Room": Wasabi...

Not that I need/desire a title, and there certainly are some gorgeous 'busas in this thread, but I'm still thinking this could be a real contest if someone would step up and actually conduct it as one, as I mentioned before. Claiming any crown is a subjective act until the masses have spoken. No? Yes.

Categories (what should the categories be?)
Nominees
Judging by votes​

Just sayin'... Some of you guys stuck in the snow right now... :whistle:

Just for Fun.jpg

Last edited:
Should be a few catagory's for king Busa! One based on mileage!!!! Go Scar and Warchild!!!!!! And then the best looking!!! Mine's paid for so I am king there like a few others in that catagory!!! But I think we are all winner's! We all own a piece of the pie and we are here to share in the glory of owning such an awesome bike and fellowship here at the org!!!!!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Back