Rented a 2008 Hayabusa

Hi guys, my wife and I went to San Diego, California, she went for business and I went for pure pleasure. I was asking around this site if there was any place to rent a Hayabusa. I was given a few rental places. I contacted a fellow by the name of Jack Reynolds who ownes We Rent Motorcycles.Com. The experience was truley amazing, I can't put it into words. Jack did an outstanding job, he delivered the bike on time, the bike was spotless, he exceeded my expectations. I own a 1997 GSX-R and after about three hours i'm done, the 2008 Hayabusa I started riding at 10:00am and continued until 6:00pm for dinner with no breaks, and then went back out for a night stroll. Suzuki, I'm SOLD you did an outstanding job. By the way San Diego what a place, the people are truley TOP NOTCH, and the scenery is breath taking.

Pics or it didnt happen!
laugh.gif
Just kidding bro. So will you be tradin in the gix now for an 08?

Lets see those pics. It is incredible that you were actually able to rent a Hayabusa. Okay, maybe in San Diego, I'd love to rent one near Deal's Gap...

By the way San Diego what a place, the people are truley TOP NOTCH, and the scenery is breath taking.
Glad you enjoyed our fine little city.

Be sure to put up your pix, otherwise you'll be banned. I'm eager to hear where you went on that '08 charmer which you got to rent.

Next time you're here, let me or Lamb know and we'll roll out the carpet for you.

Scar

flamethrowingsmiley.gif
PM -->
The Need For Speed @ Apr. 09 2008 said:
1368389[/ATTACH] PM]
By the way San Diego what a place, the people are truley TOP NOTCH, and the scenery is breath taking.
Glad you enjoyed our fine little city.

Be sure to put up your pix, otherwise you'll be banned.  I'm eager to hear where you went on that '08 charmer which you got to rent.

Next time you're here, let me or Lamb know and we'll roll out the carpet for you.

Scar
I promise guys the pics will be posted. My wife and I stayed at the Rancho Bernardo Inn. (A beautiful resort, our room backed onto the golf course) My travels with the incredible beast started off going to Lake Poway and then travelling along the coast on 101. Then I went to La Jolla. I'm from Ontario and the sights were unreal. It was like an incredible dream. I even had lunch at Hooters, how can a guy go to California without stopping in at a HOOTERS. My wife and I went to the San Diego Zoo and then travelled all over to take in thewonderful sights. This is one place I will be returning too very soon.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

So, mentioning Ontario...I'm presuming your talking about Canada.

We here in California also have an "Ontario". It's located about 2 hours from San Diego (by anything but a 'busa...on your 'busa it takes only 20 minutes or so). It's east of LA about 1.5 hours or so...

lurk.gif

San Diego is my favorite place in the USa. If I could afford to live anywhere it would be there.

72 degrees nearly everyday.

Back