Crowned 2008 Hayabusa King

Heh... well, I dunno about this, gentlemen....* it would seem the contest onus would be more on blingy-ness, than real-world mileage.OTOH, perhaps having different categories is indicated.... a category for "Uber-Bling", a category for "Stretched/Slammed", a category for "Mileage Hound", etc, etc.Regardless, appreciate the sentiments... :beerchug:
The beauty is you ride the wheels off your bike .No trailer queen ,real world ride ,dont look back.:beerchug:WARCHILD:thumbsup:

EKZ's bike is IMO the best looking one, but the nod for 'Busa King should probably go to Warchild for the reasons previously mentioned as well as the fact that he has contributed so much to other owners by way of hints, tips & how-to's through the ORG.

I'd put Scar in there. I saw those videos! :cheerleader: Talk about riding the wheels off!

King of 08 Videos? ???

And of course he is also the king of :moon:

Warchild and Scar who ride 30k+ miles a year :bowdown::bowdown: and contribute in a huge way to the site are Hayabusa Kings in my book.

Wow. I'm honored, you guys. Thanks very much...

I agree that if there was going to be a 'contest' of sorts, it should be done in an organized fashion.

Maybe with a series of polls; one poll each per category. A nomination process should be exercised, then the nominees should be launched into poll slots and people could vote. The vote should have an 'end date', so that an official decision could be announced. Board Sponsors might be solicited to...well, do what they do!

Three things come to immediately to mind.

1. My bike is not the most 'beautiful'; most loved, maybe.
2. I am not the "highest mileage" rider
3. I'm humbled by the sentiment in the foregoing posts. Thanks very much, indeed.

The first item would be to decide: Which Categories (?) are worthy of 'title'.

Does anyone think recognition in 'title' is significant enough to spend the time and energy putting it together? I think it would be very cool, but my personal efforts are so solidly placed in organizing and promoting the Stampede, that I wouldn't be able to do the 'contest' justice.

Anyone?

Last edited:
Who should be Crowned 2008 Hayabusa King?

I'd vote for HE who has no payments! :beerchug: That's the ultimate in busa magic! :thumbsup:

+1 on the different categories :thumbsup:

I would have a hard picking a winner (since ALL busas are beautiful)... but I am partial to orange/black :whistle:

:laugh:

I nominate Suzuki for the outstanding contribution to the "canvas" category. Gave us all something to work with :thumbsup:

How about the THREE AMIGOS !!!

three%20orange%20bikes%20003.jpg

Thanks for the EKZ votes all....it was a very special project, with the stealth Laser jammer, radar detector, alarm and so forth it makes for a great corner caver with comfort of Heli risers Penske Shock & Axxion Forks and so forth. :beerchug:

Back