Crowned 2008 Hayabusa King

jlcole

Registered
I know everyone loves there 2008 Suzuki Hayabusa with a passion. We have all spent alot of time and money on our bikes. Because this is what we do. :super: One question I asked myself is...Who should be Crowned 2008 Hayabusa King? Who has the ultimate 2008 Hayabusa that we all should envy? Who has poured the most heart and soul into their bike and have created a masterpiece? As the year end quickly approaches...we will soon usher in the new 2009 Hayabusa colors and 2008 will not be the latest and greatest. But until then...we should post pics, nominate and Crown the 2008 Hayabusa King:king:

My vote is for the black one with the ghosted Kanji's, there was a large thread on here that I now cant seem to find. I believe it had Ohlins front and back and contrast cut wheels. If someone knows the one I'm refering to I would love for them to post a picture or a link to that thread so I could see it again. One of the sponsors built it I believe.

My vote is for the black one with the ghosted Kanji's, there was a large thread on here that I now cant seem to find. I believe it had Ohlins front and back and contrast cut wheels. If someone knows the one I'm refering to I would love for them to post a picture or a link to that thread so I could see it again. One of the sponsors built it I believe.

Ekz's bike

Here is mine

labusas7.jpg

labusas1.jpg

labusas2.jpg

labusas4.jpg

labusas3.jpg

labusas5.jpg

busa8.jpg

Personally, I think the prize King Busa should go to the person who has spent most miles on his/whose 'busa has spent the most time on the road.

We all know who that is...Warchild

Personally, I think the prize King Busa should go to the person who has spent most miles on his/whose 'busa has spent the most time on the road.

:bowdown: That was my first thought!

WARCHILD :superman::race:

Heh... well, I dunno about this, gentlemen.... it would seem the contest onus would be more on blingy-ness, than real-world mileage.

OTOH, perhaps having different categories is indicated.... a category for "Uber-Bling", a category for "Stretched/Slammed", a category for "Mileage Hound", etc, etc.

Regardless, appreciate the sentiments... :beerchug:

i don't remember the members name but his was a 08 turbo busa alll black ext. swingarm and lowered that i think it was beautiful. he is got my vote.
can anyone locate the pics or who was the member?

Heh... well, I dunno about this, gentlemen.... it would seem the contest onus would be more on blingy-ness, than real-world mileage.

OTOH, perhaps having different categories is indicated.... a category for "Uber-Bling", a category for "Stretched/Slammed", a category for "Mileage Hound", etc, etc.

Regardless, appreciate the sentiments... :beerchug:

+1000 we need categories... So many 08's with so many different styles and mods... These is only for 08's owned by members right?

Last edited:
Back